Shredfest 2020 - South Lake Tahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjue View Post
    FYI ,we have changed the good bye dinner from Thursday to Wednesday night to allow folks who are leaving Shredfest Thursday to attend. Location is the same ,time is still 7pm. Attendees should have received an email from Slow with location address.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    Schedule in first post of this thread updated to reflect date change for Good-Bye Dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Got into Reno. Hanging around the airport waiting for the Transporter.

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
      Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
      Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
        Got into Reno. Hanging around the airport waiting for the Transporter.

Great!! See you tomorrow

Boards :
        Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
        Boots
        K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
        Bindings:
        Zero Pro Non release Binding
        Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
        Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
        Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
        Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Anyone else have any connection for a discount for Sierra ?
          The one I had , got sick and won’t be making it tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can only redeem two buddy passes a day and they are both spoken for, your best bet is to buy now online for 89 dollars, at the window tomorrow is 110

Boards :
            Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
            Boots
            K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
            Bindings:
            Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)

Comment

Both spoken for... paid $ 68. Back in Jan.
              rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
              ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Hi guys, I can come to any of the next three days in Tahoe and I have five seats in my car. I'd be happy to help shuttle people from a hotel to the base if it would be helpful.

If you think it would help, just let me know which day would be best.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to hopefully trying out skiboard a little bit!

Eric

Comment

And I have the take local epic pass. I'm not sure how the buddy pass system works, but I'm happy to let a couple people use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Newtosboards View Post
                    And I have the take local epic pass. I'm not sure how the buddy pass system works, but I'm happy to let a couple people use them.
                    Which days are you coming?

Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                    Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                    Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Please post your Shredfest XII (2020) pictures and videos here: https://forums.skiboardsonline.com/f...res-and-videos

sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
                        Which days are you coming?

I think I'll go to Kirkwood, but I'm happy to swing by South Lake Tahoe if someone needs a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Newtosboards View Post

I think I'll go to Kirkwood, but I'm happy to swing by South Lake Tahoe if someone needs a ride.
                          Change of plans, I can only do Northstar tomorrow, but I'm still happy to give anyone a ride if it helps!

Comment

Change in plans, non park riders will be at Heavenly again tomorrow , California Lodge ticket windows 9am , Wednesday
                            We will not be going to Northstar.

Boards :
                            Boots
                            Bindings:

Comment

So bummed out I missed shredfest this year due to uncanny timing of getting sick. Been looking forward to this for over a year and totally missed out. I am just thankful for everyone recording video or taking pictures to show what a great time it is out there with the crew. I'll be there next year!

I will find the lift pole with a Rvl8 sticker on it and take a picture of it! i'll try to slap one on another pole to spread the word.

Comment

And so Shredfest 2020 came to an end. I personally had a great time and I'm glad I made the effort to come out all the way. I also left a better rider than the one I arrived as.

Running Gunbarrel at the end of the 2nd day was the best last-run-of-the-day for me. Running the Wall at Kirkwood with Jack, Michael, Tom & Jeff was another high point.

Hopefully I can make another future year again.

Comment

Working...
                                X