Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grant.ducckk
    replied
    Hello I am new to skiboarding and would like to be added to the contact list for Shredfest 2020 but when I try to PM you, it says you've reached your quota for personal messages.

Leave a comment:

• Tom91381
    replied
    I like that we stay , for the most part, in one section of Tahoe.
    All though I don’t see a use for my iKon I can use it in the pre day on Monday before and maybe Saturday and Sunday in mammoth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• slow
    started a topic Shredfest 2020 - South Lake Tahoe

Shredfest 2020 - South Lake Tahoe

The FINAL Schedule for Shredfest 2020:

UPDATED: Good-Bye Dinner moved to Wednesday to accommodate travel plans of some participants!

* Official Shredfest activities are shaded green.
    * Please monitor this thread for updates.
    * Last minute changes will be communicated at the event so keep in touch with Jack and Wendell at the end of each day.
    * If you have not done so already, PM me (slow) to get on the contact list. (Exceptions are Team RVL8 and associates.)
    * When you PM me to get on the contact list, please include your real name, names of those that are accompanying you, your email address and a cell phone number if you will have a cell phone while in Tahoe.

NOTE: The Meet & Greet & Meet & Bye addresses will be emailed to confirmed participants only. Therefore if you plan on attending and have not done so already, please PM me your contact information.
Working...
X