X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom91381
    replied
    Shredfest 2020- Preliminary Details

Well that’s a big bummer , as I only get the IKon pass. As the iKon works at all the westfest resorts .
    I was looking forward to not having to buy 2 again this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    started a topic Shredfest 2020- Preliminary Details

Shredfest 2020- Preliminary Details

Hi Everyone , Season pass sales are now starting for the 2020 Season for Ikon and Epic passes and I wanted to give everyone a heads up about next season's Shredfest 2020 resort line up. Local Tahoe skiboarders, myself , Wjeong, and Sempai all get Epic passes rather then the Ikon pass and with the ever increasing costs of daily lift tickets at Squaw and Alpine we are dropping Squaw and Alpine from the Shredfest lineup and making Shredfest an all Epic Pass event . Many of the attendees of Shredfest also have Epic passes and we can usually hook folks up with discounted buddy pass tickets for those without passes. The planned line up for Shredfest 2020 is pre shredfest at Sugar Bowl . Sugarbowl is a member of one of a number of independent resorts not on Epic or Ikon that form the Powder Alliance .
    https://www.powderalliance.com/partner-resorts/
    If you have a season pass at one of these areas you can get a half price ticket for the Sunday we will be there.. Also Sugarbowl often has significant discounts available on Liftopia . Shredfest proper will be Northstar on Monday , drive down to South Tahoe for Heavenly on Tuesday and then back at Northstar on Wednesday. Those who have Ikon passes and want to go to Squaw or Alpine in Tahoe can add on days either before or after Shredfest or skip the Sugarbowl day and go to Squaw or Alpine instead.
    Heavenly and Northstar are wonderful resorts with a wide variety of terrain for all abilities.
    Hope to see everyone next year !
Working...
X