Please join us! No one will be left behind
    Unless you need eat or pee, then you're on your own
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

We do have our no lunch group

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Comment

Is the tentative schedule still in effect? I'm thinking of bringing my Trikke Skki for A Basin (Breck and Beaver don't allow them).
        Sticky Icky Ickys (I think I'm in love )
        Spruce 120's (they served me well)
        Trikke Skki

Comment

Originally posted by Ukuvox View Post
          Is the tentative schedule still in effect? I'm thinking of bringing my Trikke Skki for A Basin (Breck and Beaver don't allow them).
          Really? I was in Breck in December and I SWEAR I saw someone riding one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by noties View Post
            Really? I was in Breck in December and I SWEAR I saw someone riding one of them.
            I suppose it's possible. I just heard from a local who says he knows people who've taken their Trikkes and Sno-Gos (similar configuration, 3 skis and no bindings) to Breck.
            Trikke Skki

Comment

I've got a room reserved and plane tickets purchased, so I guess that makes it official! Now I just need to look for lift ticket deals.
              Trikke Skki

Comment

Looks like I'm in.

Unfortunately, I have to work till Tuesday so I'll be joining Wed-Fri. Fortunately, I'll already be in CO for work so I can dovetail on my business trip! Look forward to meeting everyone Wednesday morning!

Comment

Excellent, glad you'll both be able to make it! We'll stick to the schedule outlined above, so feel free to buy single day lift tickets if you find a deal. Might also be worth looking into the Epic multi day passes (3-4 day) that give you some flexibility between Breck, Keystone, Vail and Beaver Creek. A Basin tickets can often be found at decent prices on Liftopia, especially if you can find a promo code for $10 off.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                    Excellent, glad you'll both be able to make it! We'll stick to the schedule outlined above, so feel free to buy single day lift tickets if you find a deal. Might also be worth looking into the Epic multi day passes (3-4 day) that give you some flexibility between Breck, Keystone, Vail and Beaver Creek. A Basin tickets can often be found at decent prices on Liftopia, especially if you can find a promo code for $10 off.
                    I have an Epic Pass. I'm good to go. Right now, plan is for me to stay at Hampton Inn Silverthorne.

Comment

I plan on joining for at least a day or two. Probably some combination of Monday/Tuesday/Friday. I'm in Denver and have an Epic Pass. I can help if anyone needs buddy passes or ski with a friend passes.

Looking forward to my first official meet up!
                      2013 KTP
                      2018 SII
                      2019 Blunt XL

Comment

Originally posted by Webby View Post
                        I plan on joining for at least a day or two. Probably some combination of Monday/Tuesday/Friday. I'm in Denver and have an Epic Pass. I can help if anyone needs buddy passes or ski with a friend passes.

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you

Comment

Anyone else flying in on Sunday? I知 still looking for a ride to the hotel in Silverthorne .. split a ride ?

Comment

I値l most likely be driving up Monday morning. I知 not far from the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            2013 KTP
                            2018 SII
                            2019 Blunt XL

Comment

Yes, I'd be interested in buddy passes for Thursday and Friday. When I saw the prices for lift tickets on Breckenridge and Beaver's websites my jaw just about hit the floor.
                              Trikke Skki

Comment

I値l most likely be driving up Monday morning. I知 not far from the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                My hotel is booked from Sunday night to Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X