Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skiboard Connection - Colorado, February 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    Please join us! No one will be left behind
    Unless you need eat or pee, then you're on your own
    Just these, nothing else !

    Comment


    • #17
      We do have our no lunch group


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

      Comment


      • #18
        Is the tentative schedule still in effect? I'm thinking of bringing my Trikke Skki for A Basin (Breck and Beaver don't allow them).
        Spruce 120's (we'll see how this goes)
        Trikke Skki

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Ukuvox View Post
          Is the tentative schedule still in effect? I'm thinking of bringing my Trikke Skki for A Basin (Breck and Beaver don't allow them).
          Really? I was in Breck in December and I SWEAR I saw someone riding one of them.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by noties View Post
            Really? I was in Breck in December and I SWEAR I saw someone riding one of them.
            I suppose it's possible. I just heard from a local who says he knows people who've taken their Trikkes and Sno-Gos (similar configuration, 3 skis and no bindings) to Breck.
            Spruce 120's (we'll see how this goes)
            Trikke Skki

            Comment


            • #21
              I've got a room reserved and plane tickets purchased, so I guess that makes it official! Now I just need to look for lift ticket deals.
              Spruce 120's (we'll see how this goes)
              Trikke Skki

              Comment


              • #22
                Looks like I'm in.

                Unfortunately, I have to work till Tuesday so I'll be joining Wed-Fri. Fortunately, I'll already be in CO for work so I can dovetail on my business trip! Look forward to meeting everyone Wednesday morning!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Excellent, glad you'll both be able to make it! We'll stick to the schedule outlined above, so feel free to buy single day lift tickets if you find a deal. Might also be worth looking into the Epic multi day passes (3-4 day) that give you some flexibility between Breck, Keystone, Vail and Beaver Creek. A Basin tickets can often be found at decent prices on Liftopia, especially if you can find a promo code for $10 off.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                    Excellent, glad you'll both be able to make it! We'll stick to the schedule outlined above, so feel free to buy single day lift tickets if you find a deal. Might also be worth looking into the Epic multi day passes (3-4 day) that give you some flexibility between Breck, Keystone, Vail and Beaver Creek. A Basin tickets can often be found at decent prices on Liftopia, especially if you can find a promo code for $10 off.
                    I have an Epic Pass. I'm good to go. Right now, plan is for me to stay at Hampton Inn Silverthorne.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I plan on joining for at least a day or two. Probably some combination of Monday/Tuesday/Friday. I'm in Denver and have an Epic Pass. I can help if anyone needs buddy passes or ski with a friend passes.

                      Looking forward to my first official meet up!
                      2013 KTP
                      2018 SII
                      2019 Blunt XL

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Webby View Post
                        I plan on joining for at least a day or two. Probably some combination of Monday/Tuesday/Friday. I'm in Denver and have an Epic Pass. I can help if anyone needs buddy passes or ski with a friend passes.

                        Looking forward to my first official meet up!
                        Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Anyone else flying in on Sunday? I知 still looking for a ride to the hotel in Silverthorne .. split a ride ?


                          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I値l most likely be driving up Monday morning. I知 not far from the airport.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            2013 KTP
                            2018 SII
                            2019 Blunt XL

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Webby View Post
                              I plan on joining for at least a day or two. Probably some combination of Monday/Tuesday/Friday. I'm in Denver and have an Epic Pass. I can help if anyone needs buddy passes or ski with a friend passes.

                              Looking forward to my first official meet up!
                              Yes, I'd be interested in buddy passes for Thursday and Friday. When I saw the prices for lift tickets on Breckenridge and Beaver's websites my jaw just about hit the floor.
                              Spruce 120's (we'll see how this goes)
                              Trikke Skki

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Webby View Post
                                I値l most likely be driving up Monday morning. I知 not far from the airport.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                My hotel is booked from Sunday night to Saturday


                                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X