Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Liftopia is currently having a Black Friday Gift Card Sale. If you purchase a $200 gift card, they will add $25 to your account. Not as generous a previous years, but if you don;t have your tickets yet, it's $25 off !

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Who are we missing....Slow, Brandon, Ray?

This was our Deer Valley Day, good times.

Just like it was yesterday!

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by rickylink View Post
    Pow down originals are back!
    Who are we missing....Slow, Brandon, Ray?

This was our Deer Valley Day, good times.

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    Too cool, we missed you guys last year.

Pow down originals are back!

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Hello Westfesters,

Barb and I are dialed in for WFest! We arrive Thursday evening, staying at the Hampton Inn. Riding.. Fri, Sat and Sun.

Can't wait to see/ride/shred with everyone! ~R
    Too cool, we missed you guys last year.

Leave a comment:

• macrophotog
    replied
    Hello Westfesters,

Barb and I are dialed in for WFest! We arrive Thursday evening, staying at the Hampton Inn. Riding.. Fri, Sat and Sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    We"re backkkkkkk!

Hello Westfesters,

Leave a comment:

• macrophotog
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
    I'm in. I've wanted to join for the last couple years, and I'm finally pulling the trigger. I have my flights and hotel all booked, so I'm locked in. I'll be there Thursday through Saturday. Looking forward to meeting some new people and getting in some awesome riding.
    Great to hear! Good to see another east coaster coming to Westfest!

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    Great news.

Are you still using the modified step in Bomber bindings? I would love to see that set up in person.
    Yes, sir. That is still my standard setup, and I haven’t found a reason to change yet.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
    I'm in. I've wanted to join for the last couple years, and I'm finally pulling the trigger. I have my flights and hotel all booked, so I'm locked in. I'll be there Thursday through Saturday. Looking forward to meeting some new people and getting in some awesome riding.
    Great news.

Are you still using the modified step in Bomber bindings? I would love to see that set up in person.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tom91381
    replied
    I guess I’m lucky I got my Ikon pass when I did, 599 and I’m good for all the resorts that we’ll be skiing in Utah . Plus I get the unlimited but a few black out days to the place I ski the most at Mammoth plus get some days in Tahoe at Squaw and Alpine, seems like a good deal to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    This is the link to the Liftopia Black Friday Gift card Promotion from 2017. You are only allowed to use one gift card per account, but could save $50 on a $250 purchase. I don't know if they will make a similar promotion this year, but it might be worth keeping an eye out for deals. Please read all the fine print before making a purchase like this to make sure it will work for you.

For example, with current prices on Liftopia, the total ticket cost for Tracey and I for the three days of Snowbird, Alta and Solitude would be $430. If they had a similar promotion this year, we could buy A $250 gift card and a $175 gift card (requires two accounts) for a $75 savings on the total cost.

Liftopia Cyber Monday Gift Card Promotion 2017

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by CAN View Post
    Hey All, Paul you got us all revved up. Cindy did some research and we ended up booking at the Best Western Plus cotton tree in. Cindy liked the overall guest and the breakfast reviews. We called them directly and got a refundable king bed room for $119.00 a night for three nights. $404.00 total with taxes. They also have All four Cottonwood resort tickets at their desk for 91.00 if you want the convenience and don’t want to pay upfront. Just another option. Brighton is cheaper at the resort though with no discount at $85.00. See you all there! We will be skiing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
    I was meaning to text you and ask if you guys were going to make it or not. Great to hear that you are.

I just looked up the BWP. Looks like a nice place to stay.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by CAN View Post
    Hey All, Paul you got us all revved up. Cindy did some research and we ended up booking at the Best Western Plus cotton tree in. Cindy liked the overall guest and the breakfast reviews. We called them directly and got a refundable king bed room for $119.00 a night for three nights. $404.00 total with taxes. They also have All four Cottonwood resort tickets at their desk for 91.00 if you want the convenience and don’t want to pay upfront. Just another option. Brighton is cheaper at the resort though with no discount at $85.00. See you all there! We will be skiing Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
    Fantastic! You know it would be the same without you two.

Good info on the Western Plus. We have the Extended Stay reserved, but it is refundable, so we might switch up if we fancy something a little nicer. We do like a cooked breakfast to start the day

Leave a comment:

Working...
X