Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
    Hey Guys,

Rachel and I are thinking about making last minute plans to go to shredfest. We are finding a couple air BnBs for ~100$ per night, but I wanted to see if there were any open rooms with anyone else.
    Woot Woot!!
    rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
    ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
      It now turns out, Rachel and I will not be coming. already looking forward to next year when kirk and branden are in good health!
      Too bad you will not be joining us!
      sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

FYI: The Shredfest X (2018) schedule has now been confirmed and has been updated in the first post of this thread.
        sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

Shredfest X info has been emailed to those that PM's me indicating they will be attending. If you plan on attending but have not received the email, please PM me ASAP.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
            Shredfest X info has been emailed to those that PM's me indicating they will be attending. If you plan on attending but have not received the email, please PM me ASAP.
            Can't wait!

Rick ><)))°>
            rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
            ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

Snow in forecast ...

There has been no secret that it has been a dry season in Tahoe . Main groomed runs at the ski areas are still in good shape though with man made snow on top of the natural snow we have had this season . The best news is the weather is changing and we may get some new snow this week and during Shredfest !
              Here is the latest snow forecast . See everyone soon !

"Sunday into Monday a strong cold front moves through bringing in the coldest air of the season. Expect high winds on Sunday with temperatures in the 30's, dropping to highs only in the teens on the mountains for Monday. We will see snow showers Sunday into Monday with the cold front. We could see 2-4 inches at lake level, and 4-8 inches on the mountains by Monday night.

Tuesday it is still cold with highs in the 20's. Then 20's on the upper mountains and 30's at lake level Wednesday into next weekend. The forecast models are at odds on the track of a storm Thursday and Saturday. We could see no snow, or several inches with each depending on the track.

Going into the week of the 26th the pattern may shift slightly allowing a series of wetter cold storms to move into the West Coast."
              Boards :
              Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
              Boots
              K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
              Bindings:
              Zero Pro Non release Binding
              Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
              Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
              Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
              Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

I'm bringing different sets of Skiboards to Shredfest if anyone would like to try them out... Crossbow, Osphrey, Sii, Blunt /XL... etc.
                rickylink

~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

Originally posted by rickylink View Post
                  I'm bringing different sets of Skiboards to Shredfest if anyone would like to try them out... Crossbow, Osphrey, Sii, Blunt /XL... etc.
                  If there’s some fresh snow I wouldn’t mind giving the XL’s a few runs. ? It looks like I’ll be having about the same as what your bringing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
                    If there’s some fresh snow I wouldn’t mind giving the XL’s a few runs. ? It looks like I’ll be having about the same as what your bringing

They're all yours. I have 3 pair to choose from. I'll bring all three.
                    rickylink

~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

Originally posted by rickylink View Post
                      They're all yours. I have 3 pair to choose from. I'll bring all three.
                      Right on THANKS.

Comment

Discount lift tickets at Sugarbowl

Sugar bowl is now discounting lift tickets if you buy them in advance for Sunday when we will be there for the pre shredfest warm up . That is considered a holiday so regular tickets at the window are 120 dollars , discount tickets are only 93.99 but only a few left ..

.https://sugarbowl.ltibooking.com/pro...medium=buy_now
                        Boards :
                        Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                        Boots
                        K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                        Bindings:
                        Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
                          Sugar bowl is now discounting lift tickets if you buy them in advance for Sunday when we will be there for the pre shredfest warm up . That is considered a holiday so regular tickets at the window are 120 dollars , discount tickets are only 93.99 but only a few left ..

.https://sugarbowl.ltibooking.com/pro...medium=buy_now
                          I got mine yesterday. , now o just need Monday’s lift ticket. Anyone have a buddy pass for northstar ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
                            I got mine yesterday. , now o just need Monday’s lift ticket. Anyone have a buddy pass for northstar ?

yes Tom , I have a buddy discount for you , just wait to hook up with me before going to the window , I have to be there when you buy your ticket.
                            Boards :
                            Boots
                            Bindings:

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
                              yes Tom , I have a buddy discount for you , just wait to hook up with me before going to the window , I have to be there when you buy your ticket.
                              Why thank you so much , I’ll owe you a dinner or lunch ?

Comment

Ha, ha no need for dinner or lunch , we former James Monroe High School Viking alums need to support each other !

Seriously though , if any one else going to northstar on monday needs buddy pass discount , just hook up with one of us who has epic vail season passes and we can go to the window with you ,,, there are a lot of us with epic vail passes so it shouldn't be a problem
                                Boards :
                                Boots
                                Bindings:

Comment

Working...
                                X