X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    I finally cranked through the Alta footage. Here's the last video from another great Westfest! The snow was tracked out, but temperatures were great and the sun was shining.
    Another great edit, thanks Courtney. I wish we could have joined you guys for the Alta day, but we had to pay the bills and get back to work. I feel like Alta is a good resort to kick Westfest off as it has a nice variety of terrain and is easy to get around. Snowbird was fun on the Friday this year, but I did miss Alta. It would also be great to ski it after a storm. I believe the runs off the High Traverse are some of the best powder runs in Utah. Plus, No Snowboarders!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• macrophotog
    replied
    I finally cranked through the Alta footage. Here's the last video from another great Westfest! The snow was tracked out, but temperatures were great and the sun was shining.

Thanks again Courtney for capturing and editing all these videos! What great memories of Westfest!

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Clips from Brighton

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    If it makes you feel better, I edited out how long it may or may not have taken you to get up in the video.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Smart thinking. It would have added an extra five minutes to the video.

I was hoping for someone to come to my rescue and help me up, but all of you were too busy laughing.

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Originally posted by sempai View Post
    Must have been when I fell in that hole. It does not look pretty and didn't feel good either. Thanks for posting, NOT!
    If it makes you feel better, I edited out how long it may or may not have taken you to get up in the video.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    This might have been Scott's very first face plant on the Stickies!
    Must have been when I fell in that hole. It does not look pretty and didn't feel good either. Thanks for posting, NOT!

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    A few more shots. Brighton video in the works

Tom and Russ at Snowbird

Tom in the powder at Snowbird

Trees and sunshine at Brighton

Jack at Brighton

This might have been Scott's very first face plant on the Stickies!

Tom and Cindy independently feeling the burn

Leave a comment:

• Kocho
    replied
    I plan to be at the Cottonwoods during the last two weeks of March for my daughter's spring break. Don't know the exact days yet, but we plan on at least a week of skiing, maybe a bit more if we can arrange it. I'll post when I know the exact days we'll be there. I'd love to ski a day or two with someone who knows the mountains there well (though I have some idea of Alta and Solitude from last time I visited as I spent a couple to three days each on them). If we get a good snowfall, my wife and daughter will likely take the day off skiing (rest in the hotel), which means I can go explore some deep snow that normally we stay away from as it is challenging for them. I'm sure the local skiboarders would take a day off work for that too

Me! Since Tahoe is shut down, I'm up for Westfest 2017 Part Two (The Return to The Cottonwoods).

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Nice Courtney;

There Be Dragons

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
    The too much snow kind of "shut down?"
    I wish. Actually it's too much rain and wind, but Shredfesters don't worry. There's more snow in the forecast before the event.

Leave a comment:

• macrophotog
    replied
    Me! Since Tahoe is shut down, I'm up for Westfest 2017 Part Two (The Return to The Cottonwoods).
    The too much snow kind of "shut down?"

Part two is very tempting, but I think I need to keep my employment. . . And I already have a 3-day Vermont trip scheduled for next week that is already paid for

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
    Great video Courtney - captures the fun we had perfectly. . . Who's in for Westfest 2018?

Leave a comment:

• macrophotog
    replied
    Great video Courtney - captures the fun we had perfectly. . . Who's in for Westfest 2018?

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Day two of Westfest brought us a sunny day at Solitude with plenty of fresh snow to be found.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X