• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickylink View Post
    Yes, two for dinner.
    also two of us for dinner also
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by rickylink View Post
      Yes, two for dinner.
      Originally posted by jjue View Post
      also two of us for dinner also
      Fantastic, I think that makes thirteen is Russ can join us. I'll update the reservation.
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
        Fantastic, I think that makes thirteen is Russ can join us. I'll update the reservation.
        I won't be able to make it Saturday, but if anyone's meeting up Friday or Sunday I'm good to come along.
        Boards: 15 Blunt XL / 13 Slapdash
        Bindings: Bomber 2 Elite / Zero Pro
        Boots: Atomic Hawx 2.0 100

Comment

I'm game for returning to Asian Potato - was that what it was called?

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
            I'm game for returning to Asian Potato - was that what it was called?
            Absolutely!

We were thinking Friday night after Snowbird.

Comment

Several of the Utah resorts have had to close because of the unusually high amounts of snow. The road up to Alta and Snowbird was closed due to avalanche, so the only ones who skied there today were people staying at the slopeside hotels. The road reopens tomorrow with up to three feet of new snow. PowMow is also closed tomorrow for avalanche control.

It's still coming down tonight, so the wife and I have decided to stay in Ogden and not go to Jackson Hole as planned. The journey there and back would be miserable and if we stay, we get three more powder days. Easy choice.

This current front is due to blow out by tomorrow, but it has dumped close to four feet on the Cottonwood resorts, with several more inches due leading up to Westfest. We may not get overnight powder for Westfest, but conditions will be fantastic. It's not unusual to find powder several days after a storm, so who know.

Comment

Sounds great! Cant wait to see everyone.
                64 CM Bigfoot’s
                100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
                110 CM Rockered Condors
                130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

I'm flying out tomorrow and checking out Park City with Russ on Thursday. Conditions are looking nice!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Westfest 2017

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                    I'm flying out tomorrow and checking out Park City with Russ on Thursday. Conditions are looking nice!

Great. We are doing PowMow on Thursday. It's been closed for three days now and will have several feet of untouched powder when it reopens.

Here is the current radar. So much for this storm blowing out last night. It is still snowing hard at Snowbasin. Crazy powder day.

Comment

You timed your trip nicely! Don't wear yourself out too soon

Comment

Just saw this for Friday night! Not sure about this after our day at Snowbird but maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
                          Just saw this for Friday night! Not sure about this after our day at Snowbird but maybe?
                          Looks like fun. Even if we don't ski it might be worth going up for the fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
                            Looks like fun. Even if we don't ski it might be worth going up for the fireworks.
                            I'd be willing to go up if I have the energy. We went to Mt. Rose for New Year's fireworks. It was fun!

After Snowbird, we could all just shoot over to Brighton for the festivities. That way we wouldn't have to drive to the hotel and then back up to the Cottonwoods.

I love night shreddin'!
                            Boards/Bindings:
                            2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                            2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                            2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                            2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                            Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                            Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Yeah I'd love to experience fireworks with the snowy mountain backdrop!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are the XLs in the trees and powder up at Snowbasin today. It's still snowing in Ogden tonight, so maybe.....

Comment

Working...
                                X