Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ActiveAgent
    replied
    ShredFest in the same location every year?

This is the week of my birthday. I'd love to make it to next years event.

Also, hope you guys get plenty more video footage. I've watched the RVL8 dvd supplied with my SII' 3x today @ home with my sick child.

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    Originally posted by valmorel View Post
    .......Still wish I was coming to Shredfest though

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
    Still time to book a flight!

At least you should plan on joining us next year for the 10th anniversary of Shredfest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• valmorel
    replied
    Storm Doris (Doris? Who the heck names storms?) Just got the UK. Took me 3 hours to get home tonight, normally a 25 min journey. I have two trees down and one broken window. Mercifully I still have power unlike 40,000 people in this region. Still wish I was coming to Shredfest though

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Originally posted by jjue View Post
    Yes, just arrived in Tahoe via 50, Caltrans did a good job creating two lanes out of one in the short washed out area, no slow down due to road, just slow going because of chain controls just east of placerville, all the way to Meyers, still snowing on West slope but some blue ski and broken clouds here at heavenly
    Great, thanks Jack. Have a fun day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Originally posted by Greco View Post
    Thanks Jack. I just found it's one lane in each direction, I thought it was one line for both directions. That's not bad. - http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...d-10948477.php
    Yes, just arrived in Tahoe via 50, Caltrans did a good job creating two lanes out of one in the short washed out area, no slow down due to road, just slow going because of chain controls just east of placerville, all the way to Meyers, still snowing on West slope but some blue ski and broken clouds here at heavenly

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Originally posted by jjue View Post
    Greco and Wendell , as far as I understand it there is controlled one way traffic through the area of road collapse on highway 50 with only a small amount of delay as long as the traffic is not too heavy . I think highway 50 is definitely still the fastest way into South Lake Tahoe . My cousin and his kids went through there today to South Lake Tahoe and it wasn't too much of a delay . I will let you know for sure tomorrow as I plan on going up for the day to Heavenly to meet Sempai and my cousin up there and plan on going up Highway 50
    Thanks Jack. I just found it's one lane in each direction, I thought it was one line for both directions. That's not bad. - http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...d-10948477.php

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    There will be plenty of snow for Shredfest.

Leave a comment:

• jjue
    replied
    Greco and Wendell , as far as I understand it there is controlled one way traffic through the area of road collapse on highway 50 with only a small amount of delay as long as the traffic is not too heavy . I think highway 50 is definitely still the fastest way into South Lake Tahoe . My cousin and his kids went through there today to South Lake Tahoe and it wasn't too much of a delay . I will let you know for sure tomorrow as I plan on going up for the day to Heavenly to meet Sempai and my cousin up there and plan on going up Highway 50

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    Originally posted by wjeong View Post
    Greco,. You have to go North around the lake instead of South. It's longer, but faster and usually open. I may be driving 80 if 50 looks bad. I'm hoping it's just a short delay on 50.
    Thanks Wendell. Do you mean I should take 80 to North Lake and then come down on the east side of the lake? But you just said you're taking 50? How will you know if 50 looks bad. You have to decide before you get on it.

Leave a comment:

• wjeong
    replied
    Originally posted by Greco View Post
    So I see now highway 50 washed out a few days ago and now is down to one lane past Pollick Pines. Does that mean it's best to take 80? But then it will be tough to get to South Lake because 89 is likely closed at Emerald Bay. And, does anyone know where highway 37 is closed? Meaning can we take Lakeville Rd from Santa Rosa to bypass the closure? Google is not showing the closure but CA highway site says its closed at Atherton /101.

Greco,. You have to go North around the lake instead of South. It's longer, but faster and usually open. I may be driving 80 if 50 looks bad. I'm hoping it's just a short delay on 50.

Leave a comment:

• Greco
    replied
    So I see now highway 50 washed out a few days ago and now is down to one lane past Pollick Pines. Does that mean it's best to take 80? But then it will be tough to get to South Lake because 89 is likely closed at Emerald Bay. And, does anyone know where highway 37 is closed? Meaning can we take Lakeville Rd from Santa Rosa to bypass the closure? Google is not showing the closure but CA highway site says its closed at Atherton /101.

Leave a comment:

• RoBear
    replied
    I will be there Saturday and Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• rickylink
    replied
    Rickylink plus crew. 5 total.

Rickylink >>)))°>

Leave a comment:

• Fedfan