Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
    Im already losing my hair so im the oldest
    I starting balding a decade and a half ago. GET ON MY LEVEL.
    Signatures are the online equivalent of an elevator fart. Here's anther one for you: CUPCAKE!

Comment

Originally posted by CKL View Post
      I starting balding a decade and a half ago. GET ON MY LEVEL.
      LOL...It's amusing to see 20 and 30-somethings complaining about getting older. I'd love to be your age again. Just wait until you actually get old (like me and the other geezers on here). Then you'll really have reason to complain. Enjoy your youth while you can. Things only go downhill as the years pass.

Sempai - spreading cheer and optimism for all ages.
      Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
        LOL...It's amusing to see 20 and 30-somethings complaining about getting older...
        Who's complaining? I liked balding so much I began shaving my head completely! I've honestly always loved getting older - with each day less I have to live I feel more free to do what I please
        Signatures are the online equivalent of an elevator fart. Here's anther one for you: CUPCAKE!

Comment

Originally posted by bec2745 View Post
          IM going to commit this year. I will need a carpool and a room.

Jake if the bed or couch are still available ill commit to that now. Just let me know how much and when you want the $$. If its not we can get another room in the Hotel or ive had good luck with air bnb recently for whoever is still looking.

once i price out travel i will need a pickup at the airport somewhere... wherever is cheaper. Looks like Milwaukee will be the cheapest for me to travel into.
          Bec,

The master bedroom is yours man! It is going to be an even $100 for each of us since the total came to $300 for the weekend. I did have to pay for it already, so if you are cool with it, you can paypal me the $100, but I don't need the money by any specific time. My paypal is jake.newhouse@gmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

well this was a pleasant surprise, season pass holders at BoHo get 3 free days at 12 different resorts this year!!

list of other resorts here

http://www.mtbohemia.com/season-passes/

Comment

Originally posted by g.dub View Post
              well this was a pleasant surprise, season pass holders at BoHo get 3 free days at 12 different resorts this year!!

OMG I just may have to go skiboard touring this year

I was really hoping some of these would be in Utah since I head out there in February every year anyway, but still... this is amazing! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by bec2745 View Post
                IM going to commit this year.
                Awesome! It's been a while

Comment

Originally posted by g.dub View Post

That's a nice little added bonus. Anyone up for a trip to Alaska?
                  RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                    You had me at Alaska!
                    Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                      On a scale of 1-10 how serious are you? I only have 12 states left unvisited and Alaska happens to be one of them...

Comment

Jack ur the oldest to me

Comment

Originally posted by CKL View Post
                          On a scale of 1-10 how serious are you? I only have 12 states left unvisited and Alaska happens to be one of them...
                          Probably about a 7. If I knew I had the finances and time off, it would be a 10.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

[QUOTE=jake.newhouse;156461]Bec,

The master bedroom is yours man! It is going to be an even $100 for each of us since the total came to $300 for the weekend. I did have to pay for it already, so if you are cool with it, you can paypal me the $100, but I don't need the money by any specific time. My paypal is jake.newhouse@gmail.com

Thanks![/QUOTE

Sweet Man, You have room for me in your car for the weekend too right?

I will be either taking the Greyhound (~$130 round trip 20hrs on crappy coach bus), Amtrak (~$210 round trip, 11 hrs ona hopefully decent train) or Flying (~$350 round trip, 4 hours in a little puddle jumper) once I weigh out cost/comfort/Travel time. I want to save the money but also want to be fresh and rested to shred.

I will do my best to plan my travel to align with you guys, all those numbers are into Madison, assuming that I'm good to carpool.

What time and from where are you planning on leaving from Friday and when (Sunday or Monday morning) time and where coming back after?

Whats the kitchen situation at this place? Should I plan on doing some cooking or we just eat out mostly?

I assume linens/ towels are provided?

Ill have the money over to you shortly

Sorry most of this could have been in a PM but its too late to go back now. HAHA

Also can anyone who wants to text me, Facebook me, email me and remind me to buy the season pass on the 3rd?! Haha

https://www.facebook.com/bec2745
                            bec2745@gmail.com

Comment

[QUOTE=bec2745;156611]
                              Originally posted by jake.newhouse View Post
                              Bec,

Thanks![/QUOTE

Sweet Man, You have room for me in your car for the weekend too right?

I will be either taking the Greyhound (~$130 round trip 20hrs on crappy coach bus), Amtrak (~$210 round trip, 11 hrs ona hopefully decent train) or Flying (~$350 round trip, 4 hours in a little puddle jumper) once I weigh out cost/comfort/Travel time. I want to save the money but also want to be fresh and rested to shred.

I will do my best to plan my travel to align with you guys, all those numbers are into Madison, assuming that I'm good to carpool.

What time and from where are you planning on leaving from Friday and when (Sunday or Monday morning) time and where coming back after?

Whats the kitchen situation at this place? Should I plan on doing some cooking or we just eat out mostly?

I assume linens/ towels are provided?

Ill have the money over to you shortly

Sorry most of this could have been in a PM but its too late to go back now. HAHA

Also can anyone who wants to text me, Facebook me, email me and remind me to buy the season pass on the 3rd?! Haha

https://www.facebook.com/bec2745
                              bec2745@gmail.com
                              It'll be great to see you again Brian, it's been a long time. On a side note, you're not driving the Tit up (assuming you don't still have it)
                              Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

I agree that it'll be good to have Brian back with us, and for an official Midwest Meet.

Speaking of the season pass, I realized that I bought a two-season pass last year, so I'm good to go. Glad I checked on that since I'd prefer not to give Lonnie any more money than I have to. He'll just end up developing the mountain more.

Comment

Working...
                                X