X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElkCloner View Post
    Sent my payment!

Courtney,

My friend isn't coming, so he can be taken off the list.
    Got the payment, thanks Brick, can't wait to see how long that beard is this year!
    Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
      Got the payment, thanks Brick, can't wait to see how long that beard is this year!
      Haha, it's kinda short at the moment. The long hair and beard made my motorcycle helmet uncomfortable.

Comment

I should be in this year. School doesn't start until the Monday after the meet, so there should be no conflicts like last winter. Nothing like buying a SEASON PASS and never using it. Oh well.

carpool Andrew and Tim?
        Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
        Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
        Boots: Lange xt100
        portfolio

Comment

Around what time do you guys usually get there on Friday and leave on Sunday? It would be useful to know as I plan ahead the days I might need to take off and how early I need to start driving as I'm 9~ hours away...
          Boards:
          RVL8 2012 Rockered Condor 110cm
          RVL8 2011 Kirk Thompson Pro "KTP" 101cm
          RVL8 2012 Rumspringa "MaryJane" 103cm
          RVL8 2007 ALP 110cm

Bindings:
          Bomber Elite2
          RVL8 2014 Receptor "Black"
          Spruce Composite Riser

Boots:
          Nordica Ace of Spades 2013

Comment

Originally posted by MoltenCore View Post
            Around what time do you guys usually get there on Friday and leave on Sunday? It would be useful to know as I plan ahead the days I might need to take off and how early I need to start driving as I'm 9~ hours away...
            A few of us stayed in a hotel in Houghton Thursday night. Then we hit the slopes at opening time on Friday.

The Ohio carpool left Sunday around 9 or 10am. Not sure when the WI and MN people left.

Comment

Travel times and dates for Midwest Meet

John and I will be leaving Thursday night from Madison and getting to Houghton late Thursday night. We are planning on skiing all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Comment

any chance of a second one again end of season? would probably be able to make it to that one!.
                Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
                  any chance of a second one again end of season? would probably be able to make it to that one!.
                  I'd say so! The second trip is generally a bit smaller, but I wouldn't imagine it would be hard to get a few people in for a return trip

Comment

I'll probably leave Minneapolis around 3 or 4pm Thursday, grab a hotel in Houghton, then hit Bohemia for opening time Friday. Generally leave between 4 or 5pm Sunday unless we're all too beat to last that long.

Comment

Yay Nick!

Comment

Originally posted by ZwingZ View Post
                        I should be in this year. School doesn't start until the Monday after the meet, so there should be no conflicts like last winter. Nothing like buying a SEASON PASS and never using it. Oh well.

carpool Andrew and Tim?
                        You bet Nick, want in? We've got a seat for you. Just send over the lodging payment and you'll be set in the Yurt. Only 4 people have paid so far, kind of low at this point, no reason for me to secure any other lodging. At 9 we are full in the Yurt.

Oh and old man Deehr calls bottom bunk this year!
                        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
                          Oh and old man Deehr calls bottom bunk this year!
                          Better get there early

Jokes!

But seriously, send in your lodging payments folks! Things tend to suddenly fill up pretty quick and you don't want to miss out!

Comment

Mount Bohemia is expecting their first foot of snow today through tomorrow.

Get that $99 season pass fund ready - 25 days until the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                              Mount Bohemia is expecting their first foot of snow today through tomorrow.

Get that $99 season pass fund ready - 25 days until the sale!
                              So if you order a pass online on december 6th its only 99 dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
                                So if you order a pass online on december 6th its only 99 dollars?
                                Plus a little tax and stuff, but yeah - pretty adorable!

Comment

Working...
                                X