No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet 2015 - Mount Bohemia, MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if I can swing it financially I might but i will be just getting settled and starting school after moving back across the country.
    Sessions Flicker Pinups jacket/DC Denier-d pants
    2008 FT High Five
    Salomon Verse 550
    -2011 ktp's w/ black receptors(soon)
    -Line Weapons/FF pros (blk&red)
    -Groove patriot (2hole)/skyskater
    links: SFD Clothing & Outdoor Technology

Comment

That'd be great Jare! You'd love it.

Comment

Late to the game, I'm in for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
          Late to the game, I'm in for this.
          Was wondering where you've been!

Comment

You can remove me from the maybe list. I definitely won't be able to attend the meet.
            Boards/Bindings:
            2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
            2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
            Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
            Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Aww Scott! Hopefully we'll cross paths soon

Comment

Is anyone excited yet?

Bohemia season pass sale is officially 2 months away.

Comment

John Fick and I will definitely be there!!

Courtney,

You can put John Fick and I on the list for attending the meet this year! We will be coming from the Madison, WI area so if there is anyone around that area or people coming through, we can make arrangements accordingly. We will probably come up Thursday night already so we can ski 3 days. John and I will probably just stay at the same hotel we did last year. Definitely put us on the list for attending either way!! Can't wait to meet everyone else. See you soon.

Comment

Post 3 updated with payment information. Lodging has been reserved, all the details are here: https://www.skiboardsonline.com/foru...l=1#post144791
                    Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by jake.newhouse View Post
                      Courtney,

You can put John Fick and I on the list for attending the meet this year!
                      Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
                        Post 3 updated with payment information. Lodging has been reserved, all the details are here: https://www.skiboardsonline.com/foru...l=1#post144791
                        Thanks Andrew! Just sent my $124.

A quick note: When you send money, choose "Send to Friends and Family" to avoid the Paypal fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                          Thanks Andrew! Just sent my $124.

A quick note: When you send money, choose "Send to Friends and Family" to avoid the Paypal fee.
                          PRO TIP!

This will save us all money as you'll get more money back by choosing this option!!
                          Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

Originally posted by jake.newhouse View Post
                            Courtney,

You can put John Fick and I on the list for attending the meet this year! We will be coming from the Madison, WI area so if there is anyone around that area or people coming through, we can make arrangements accordingly. We will probably come up Thursday night already so we can ski 3 days. John and I will probably just stay at the same hotel we did last year. Definitely put us on the list for attending either way!! Can't wait to meet everyone else. See you soon.
                            You're not going to yurt it with the rest of us? You'll miss half the fun; like Marshall's snoring, old Tyler's flashlight traps, and random salsa parties at 1am. Plus, if the season starts late enough that we are there for opening weekend, you can shower in brown wötr.

But seriously, it is a lot of fun staying on-site with the whole group.
                            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

wötr

You don't get that by staying off site!

Comment

Sent my payment!

Courtney,

My friend isn't coming, so he can be taken off the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X