Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tphelps927
    replied
    Marshall and I just left his place. Aiming for 11pm at the Holiday Inn Express in Houghton.

Leave a comment:

• jake.newhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    Maybe we'll see you Thursday night? There will be four of us staying in the Super 8 before heading to Bohemia Friday morning. My car will arrive around 9pm, but Sam (MoltenCore) will arrive around 6pm - hit him up when you guys arrive
    John & I won't be there until really late tomorrow night. We will just have to meet up with you all in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• g.dub
    replied
    Safe travels everybody!

went out riding today, condition wise were looking at less snow than last year, plenty of great coverage though and lots of natural mogel fields..the face runs are a little choppy with the more skied out areas (under the triple chair) showing some rock.. shouldn't be an issue..extreme backcountry was in good shape. The best snow is to be found on the double chair (Bear Den) and bus runs (planet runs, shire) as well as the haunted valley..I've found an epic powder ridge way way out in the shire that puts you on the road where the bus turns around, requires a small hike that is well worth it, virtually no one rides there. Were looking at getting some snow showers tonight and thursday night to freshen things up a bit with temps soaring to 30 degrees on friday with the possibility of some heavy wet snow coming down friday and saturday. Should be soft and fast riding with enough powder stashed in the trees to dip into. Sweeeet.

Leave a comment:

• MoltenCore
    replied
    Originally posted by jake.newhouse View Post
    Count me in!! John and I are actually staying at the Super 8 right across the lake from Ripley.
    I'm staying there Thursday night, as Courtney said I'll get there around 6 pm and I'll be willing to hit Ripley that night if anyone's willing to go... If interested send me a pm.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    Originally posted by MoltenCore View Post
    That would be fun. I'm in if I still have strength to skiboard some more :P
    That will be the operative question indeed. I had fun hitting Ripley last time at the 5.2 meet, but that was after a day of travel, not a day of hammering the glades at Bohemia. I have a premonition that I will most likely just want my Joey's and then some chill time Saturday evening.

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Originally posted by jake.newhouse View Post
    Count me in!! John and I are actually staying at the Super 8 right across the lake from Ripley.
    Maybe we'll see you Thursday night? There will be four of us staying in the Super 8 before heading to Bohemia Friday morning. My car will arrive around 9pm, but Sam (MoltenCore) will arrive around 6pm - hit him up when you guys arrive

Leave a comment:

• jake.newhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
    If anyone wants to do a little park session at Mont Ripley saturday after bohemia i have plenty of room in my mom van to drive people to the hill and back to the yurt.

Dont know how to do park? I can teach you cool new stuff

Leave a comment:

• MoltenCore
    replied
    Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
    If anyone wants to do a little park session at Mont Ripley saturday after bohemia i have plenty of room in my mom van to drive people to the hill and back to the yurt.

That would be fun. I'm in if I still have strength to skiboard some more :P

Leave a comment:

• jackschmid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ZwingZ
    replied
    Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy and it looks like I'm going to be unable to make it again. I have to be in Chicago this weekend for an exhibit opening. Apparently my schedule and Bohemia do not mix well. Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• ElkCloner
    replied
    Originally posted by g.dub View Post
    Can't promise anything but the projected temps are much higher than last year. Talkin high teens and low 20's...
    I'll be sure to pack my Bermuda shorts.

Leave a comment:

• g.dub
    replied
    Can't promise anything but the projected temps are much higher than last year. Talkin high teens and low 20's...

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    More snow is good. I just hope that the temperatures don't go brutally cold like they have before.

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Ten days! Make sure you've confirmed details with your carpoolers and are gathering everything you'll need.

As of yesterday, Bohemia has 130 inches of snow so far this season, 3 feet of it in the past 10 days! Hopefully the next 10 will hold lots of snow as well

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    We finally got some snow in my area today, so it actually feels like winter. I'm much more in the mood for skiboarding with snow on the ground, and I'm getting excited for the der at Bohemia.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X