B.Lyfe East Coast Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.Lyfe East Coast Tour

I plan on doing a 5 day ski trip tour this season to film lots of action for my B.Lyfe Series. Kevin Kelley will be joining me for some help with filming and to enjoy the sick mountain line up. I hope more people can meet with us or follow us up and spend time with us for the tour. I would say there is more room in my car, but I may be sleeping in it to save for tickets and gas and food! If we get enough people we can do hotels some or all the nights.

Every day we will drive some, ski some, and party some, Sleep shall be somewhere in there.

These are not just your normal East Coast Mountains.

January 10th: Okemo
    January 11th: Killington
    January 12th: Sugarbush
    January 13th: Loon
    January 14th: Mount Snow

If you are interested in joining us please comment here!

-B

Facebook Event!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1534...oming&source=1

Driving MAP
    https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Jay+...41.5539685!3e0
    sigpic

If I'm still on the East Coast I'll def try to make it to Jay.
    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

I could join at one stop (probably Okemo); just let us know the dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Branden View Post
        I plan on doing a 5 day ski trip tour this season to film lots of action for my B.Lyfe Series. Kevin Kelley will be joining me for some help with filming and to enjoy the sick mountain line up. I hope more people can meet with us or follow us up and spend time with us for the tour. I would say there is more room in my car, but I may be sleeping in it to save for tickets and gas and food! If we get enough people we can do hotels some or all the nights.

Every day we will drive some, ski some, and party some, Sleep shall be somewhere in there.

Dates are looking like the 2nd-3rd week in January.

These are not just your normal East Coast Mountains.

Day 1: Okemo
        Day 2: Killington
        Day 3: Sugarbush
        Day 4: Loon
        Day 5: Jay Peak

If you are interested in joining us please comment here!

-B

Driving MAP
        https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Jay+...41.5539685!3e0
        I'm tring to be in Killington 3 rd week of Jan, hope to see you there!
        99 Salomon Skiblades
        02 Line Fly
        10 Head Salamander
        12 Head Hot Rod 94s'
        15 Blunt XL

Comment

iiiif the tour is between dec 19th and jan 20th i could most likely go

Comment

The "Ice Coast 2015" thread shows some interest in Jay, and mostly a weekend trip. It would be pretty awesome if the last day of your tour matched up with this trip.

Comment

I am in. As of now, I should be good for all days.
              I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

Dates are up! January 10th-14th!

-B
                sigpic

Comment

no idea where a single resort is, but im in! just gotta figure out how much plane tickets are and stuff

Comment

let me know what days you can or plan on coming, i can pick you up at the airport in CT (bradley) or White Plains (NY). and drive you everywhere with us

-B
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks sounds sick! ill chip in my share of gas $$ and ill get to you as soon as i get it all figured out

Comment

Depending on finances at the time, I may be able to join for the whole trip. A the very least I'll plan on making it to Jay.

Jack, if our schedules end up matching I could also pick you up from an airport and get you to the mountains. I'm coming from southeastern PA, so I can pick you up anywhere along that route. Just wanted to give you some other options in case you can save on tickets by flying into other cities than what Branden can hit.

The above offer also applies to others who may be flying in.
                        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Facebook event added. feel free to join! the more the merrier

-B
                          sigpic

Comment

The last stop changed to Mount Snow to save people money in expensive tickets, gas and 5-7.5 hours of driving time.

The driving map has been updated

The hotels have been booked for 1 room per night with 2 beds.

-B
                            sigpic

Comment

B.Lyfe East Coast Tour

I'll be heading up to Loon on Tuesday to meet everyone, but will arrive earlier than the rest of the crew. If anyone is in the same boat, let me know so we can meet up before the tour rolls in.

Also, that week is "college week" at loon, so discounted tickets with a student ID. Just an FYI.

Comment

Working...
                              X