No announcement yet.

Shredfest VII (2015) South Lake Tahoe - Mark Your Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a great time!!! Can't wait to come back. Thanks for helping get my confidence up and just well everything. You guys and ladys are a great bunch. And now I'm motivated to save to come back soon! Safe trio back everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Solarmoon View Post
      Had a great time!!! Can't wait to come back. Thanks for helping get my confidence up and just well everything. You guys and ladys are a great bunch. And now I'm motivated to save to come back soon! Safe trio back everyone!
      Very nice to meet you and ride with you. Definitely come back for another shredfest.
      Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
      Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
      Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
      History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

• Another terrific Shredfest this year. Those who've been there before have a pretty good idea, but those who have not don't know what they're missing. The combination of good friends and riding at great resorts adds up to 100%.

A special great big thanks go out, I think, to Jack and Wendell (along with Liz, Michael, Scott &c.) who put in so much effort to guide our recreational group around the resorts. All we civilians have to do is follow along care free, but these folks take it upon themselves to organize and keep track of everyone of varied skill levels making sure all have a good time. It's a chore that has to be exhausting, but makes shredfest really, really special and is plenty appreciated.

Comment

• Hey fellow boarders...I sure enjoyed the 4 days of skiing...pole-free at last! I get caught up in work and other things and don't often check out the forum and posting. I read about Jack's weather-temp prediction....how could he be so far off compared to what we experienced?
          I'd sure be willing to try out some other boards after having so much fun on my new sherpas...gotta get the edges tuned up now. There weren't feeling as grippy as they were earlier in the long weekend.
          Hope to see you all around again sometime soon.
          Michael - Backcountry Skier Extraordinaire - Reformed Telemark & Alpine Skier
          Icelantic Scouts with Fritschi AT bindings; Spruce Mtn. Sherpas with Alpine bindings & riser

Comment

• I believe we are having a repeat of what happened last year. A week after Shredfest, it's snowing like crazy in Tahoe.

Huge flakes are even falling here in Reno.

Some of the resorts are reporting over a foot already. Hurry everyone hop a plane back.

Boards/Bindings:
            2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
            2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
            Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
            Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

• Too bad about the timing, but it sounds like everyone had a great time without the powder.
              sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

• I had a blast yet again, shredfest is always an amazing get away for me.

I will be making the video edit Next weekend (hopefully) there are 400+ clips and 100's of GBs of footage. I will make sure to include as much as I can of everyone riding not just us Park Guys.

Thanks for setting this up again, it was amazing

-B
                sigpic

Comment

• Now, it's time to start planning 2016! I've already got 2 trips temping me. Steamboat Springs and Part City are on my clubs radar screen. Park City is locked in. But right now, it's a toss up between Steamboat and Taos.

What are the dates for Shredfest 2016?

Comment

• Originally posted by shortydude View Post
                    Now, it's time to start planning 2016! I've already got 2 trips temping me. Steamboat Springs and Part City are on my clubs radar screen. Park City is locked in. But right now, it's a toss up between Steamboat and Taos.

What are the dates for Shredfest 2016?
                    Per Slow in this thread: https://www.skiboardsonline.com/foru...ad.php?t=15544

Originally posted by slow View Post
                    Shredfest is always the weekend AFTER President's Day. Therefore the meet & greet to kick off Shredfest will be on February 20th, 2016.
                    Boards:
                    2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
                    2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
                    2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
                    2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
                    2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
                    2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
                    2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
                    2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

• I didn't see that, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by shortydude View Post
                        ...But right now, it's a toss up between Steamboat and Taos...
                        I had two days at steamboat this winter, it had snowed two feet. Spectacular.

Comment

Working...
                        X