Liberty 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberty 2013

Liberty 2013 will be taking place Friday, June 14 to Sunday, June 16 at Liberty SnowFlex Centre in Lynchburg, Virginia. This year's Liberty meet has confirmations that surpass all Liberty events thus far. Everyone is getting super stoked and we're only 5 1/2 weeks away. Who's coming?
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
    Liberty 2013 will be taking place Friday, June 14 to Sunday, June 16 at Liberty SnowFlex Centre in Lynchburg, Virginia. This year's Liberty meet has confirmations that surpass all Liberty events thus far. Everyone is getting super stoked and we're only 5 1/2 weeks away. Who's coming?
    Can you explain what Liberty Meet is ?
    Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
      Can you explain what Liberty Meet is ?

Liberty 2010

Return of the Sheetz (Liberty 2011)

Stayin' Warm (Liberty 2012)

I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

37 days
        2013 Revolt Trees 105's
        2013 Receptor Red Bindings
        2011 Dalbello Blender Boots

"Sufficient to have stood. Though free to fall." - Milton - Paradise Lost
        "I'd rather ride a broken Revel8 than skiblades." - Talon

Comment

I'm planning on Friday and Saturday at Liberty. I'll leave either Saturday night or Sunday morning to head to my parents' place in Harrisonburg for Fathers Day.
          RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Im stoked for Liberty

bnuf

Comment

Agreed! I am way stoked. This year will be tons of fun.

Looks like it will be a true Junk Show event because the rest of the ProTeam for various reasons have decided not to attend. Harding, Talon, and Lynam notified me over the past few days. But, RVL8 fans have no fear. The legend, Kirk Thompson, will do his very best to make it no matter the circumstances.
              I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

10 days till Bikini's and Airtime
                2013 Revolt Trees 105's
                2013 Receptor Red Bindings
                2011 Dalbello Blender Boots

"Sufficient to have stood. Though free to fall." - Milton - Paradise Lost
                "I'd rather ride a broken Revel8 than skiblades." - Talon

Comment

Sixteen skiboarders!!!!!!!
                  I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Working...
                  X