No announcement yet.

Spring Steez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot that i arrive at 5ish. That airport bar better be good. I'll be drunk by the time the rest of you land. This is going to be a super fun weekend.

Comment

haha fine by me. we need to make sure that we have a meeting terminal. because i don't have a cell and finding people in the past at the denver airport has sucked. what is the last flight that get's in?

Comment

sounds like a plan. we'll work it out this week.

Comment

How was the meet everyone? I hope they'll be pics and vids posted soon.
          Boards/Bindings:
          2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
          2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
          Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
          Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

i got a nice case of snow blindness friday and havent been able to see untell yesterday. im fairly sure dave is going to be putting out an edit sooner or later.

matt

Comment

Glad to see that you can at least see well enough to type, Matt. It really sucked that you couldn't ride with us on Saturday.

Overall, I had a good time. The weekend definitely took a toll on me, and I've been recovering basically all week from it. It was a good way to end the season, though, so I'm glad I made the trip out. I definitely need to make it out there earlier in the season next year to ride in regular season conditions. Some of those chutes off of the ridge at A-basin looked like they'd be a lot of fun with the proper snow coverage.
              RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Sorry, I've been incredibly wrapped up with everything around as the school year in my district is ending. But, there will be a video soon. My goal is to finish it within the next week.
                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
                X