Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Jam Jay Peak, VT

POSTPONED TILL WEEKEND OF FEB 26-27.

I was just talking with some folks from up there and they said they are still suffering from the Shi++y Winter too. Cant justify the couple hundred dollar weekend to have marginal conditions. Hopefully mother nature will catch up in the next few weeks. Stay Tuned

Disappointed it didn't happen last year. Except for a few stray visitors, Tim and Harry. It better happen this year. Just throwing this up here to Gauge interest. Early feb is traditional and best for Skiing up there. I can probabaly get us decent deals on lodging and tickets sooooo...... yeah.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=499519652671

List of Potentials:
    BEC
    TY
    GOM
    Crazy Boy
    Chase ME
    Maverick
    Harry (assumption even tho hes not on here ever)

Everyone there is pretty serious I would say. Id like to get up to 10+ so we can get a few rooms or a condo. In the next week or so ill send an email to my peeps from there and see if any deal can be worked in addition to the promo rates.

Originally posted by bec2745 View Post
    Disappointed it didn't happen last year. Except for a few stray visitors, Tim and Harry. It better happen this year. Just throwing this up here to Gauge interest. Early feb is traditional and best for Skiing up there. I can probabaly get us decent deals on lodging and tickets sooooo...... yeah.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=499519652671
    Bec, I'm down to shred some jay pow with you...maybe throw back a few beers!

Comment

I'm down, just let me know what and when
      Revel8 ALPdors
      Gold Revel8 Receptors
      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
      ____
      Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

I can't make it this year

enjoy yourselves.
        Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

I'm definitely up for it again.
          RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Good to see this thread pop up. I'd be in for sure. Indoor waterpark should be up by Feb too right?

Ultimate dream day @Jay, ski/ride, water park, dinner and rest, on the ice for a shinny game. Hell maybe if I can line this up in May I can get the front 9 in too!
            Red Square Sherpas

Comment

imma say just for s*its and giggles ... FEB 10-12. Thats a few weeks after Midwest and a few weeks before Shredfest.... hmmmmmm

and beers waterpark and dinner are all definates... ill watch you ice skate tho.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Bec, are you going to SFIV and will you be in Colorado at all?
                  I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
                    Bec, are you going to SFIV and will you be in Colorado at all?
                    To be determined. Based on funding available.

Comment

Ah yea!

Red Square Sherpas

Comment

If they added an indoor skatepark I would be inclined to fly out this year.
                        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

http://www.jaypeakresort.com/index.p..._grand_opening

Pretty good deal there for anyone thinking of going in general.
                          Red Square Sherpas

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseMe View Post
                            http://www.jaypeakresort.com/index.p..._grand_opening

Pretty good deal there for anyone thinking of going in general.
                            I'm so down for this you don't even know.
                            Revel8 ALPdors
                            Gold Revel8 Receptors
                            Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                            ____
                            Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                            If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

I didn't realize this was here...had to come check before bothering you on FB again. haha

anyway, are we still thinking Feb 10-12?? I do already have approval for that weekend, and my brother (Jon) said he'd be there, too, if it's that weekend!
                              ~harry

@HarrySiii
                              -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
                              -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
                              -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
                              -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

Working...
                              X