The 2011 Junk Show Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2011 Junk Show Tour

What better way to kick off the season than by getting you all stoked up for The 2011 Junk Show Tour? I mean, after last season, covering five resorts in seven days and crashing through the entire thing followed by a banger video that featured chaos and nonsense, what else could we do this year to top it off? Well, I'm pretty sure adding more stops and crossing borders into Canada is a start. Are you ready for it all to come your way? If you missed out on last year's trip I'm sure you are still kicking yourself. So, get ready, mark your calendar, and stay tuned for all of the details that are coming your way. Canada, get ready.

December 26 - Pennsylvania
    December 27 - New Jersey
    December 28 - New York
    December 29 - New York
    December 30 - Vermont
    December 31 - Vermont
    January 1 - Vermont
    January 2 - Montreal
    January 3 - Montreal
    January 4 - Montreal
    January 5 - Montreal

Resorts and Times TBA
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Being the youngest one... looks like the last leg of the trip will be less sketchy (No sneaking into/ sprinting out of bars)

Stoked
    RVL8
    \______^=======^______/
    www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

HELL YEAH! Meeting everyone on the Creek stop last year was awesome! I'm out of school for most of this, so I plan to go to as many stops as possible!
      I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

Looking forward to riding with you guys on one of those Montreal days (Tremblant? Bromont?) We should hinge the Canadian Meet around this event!

I noticed yesterday that Shop-Task now has a store in Toronto -- maybe we could get AJ Delong and the boys up for some fun??

Comment

that wouldent be to bad of an idea. stoked for the tour this year it was great last year and i'm sure will only be better this year. if your anywhere neer a stop you really dont want to miss this.

and lol talon
          matt

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
            that wouldent be to bad of an idea. stoked for the tour this year it was great last year and i'm sure will only be better this year. if your anywhere neer a stop you really dont want to miss this.

and lol talon
            matt
            I can house some r8 guys in Burlington which is a good link between alot of Vermont mountains and Montreal. Also have a drop in and rail/box in the backyard.

Comment

I'm going to be living and working at Mount Snow this year so I can house a couple guys at that stop as well as help with hookups for tickets (obviously there WILL be a stop there, right Dave?)

On the other hand, seeing as I will be working at a ski resort, and that is one of the busiest weeks of the year, the chances of me getting more than 2 of those days off work is slim to none. But I'll definitely try to make as many of them as possible. And I will definitely be shredding/drinking with you guys at Mount Snow.

On a related note, any of you guys are welcome to come crash this season if you want to ride Mount Snow. Just let me know, and I may even be able to hook you up with discounted tickets. (Beer donations of course are appreciated)
              "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Plorr View Post
                I'm going to be living and working at Mount Snow this year so I can house a couple guys at that stop as well as help with hookups for tickets (obviously there WILL be a stop there, right Dave?)

On the other hand, seeing as I will be working at a ski resort, and that is one of the busiest weeks of the year, the chances of me getting more than 2 of those days off work is slim to none. But I'll definitely try to make as many of them as possible. And I will definitely be shredding/drinking with you guys at Mount Snow.

On a related note, any of you guys are welcome to come crash this season if you want to ride Mount Snow. Just let me know, and I may even be able to hook you up with discounted tickets. (Beer donations of course are appreciated)
                I will take you up on that offer at some point for sure man.

Comment

Originally posted by tyberesk View Post
                  I will take you up on that offer at some point for sure man.
                  Maybe I'll shoot up to Burlington as well for a day or two to shred Smuggs or Jay.
                  "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

Not sure I can cross the boarder up north I got a upm like 6 years ago and the last time I tried I was denied not sure how long those things stick... Also do you need passports now? I'll let my boss know I need these days off
                    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by mctwist311 View Post
                      Not sure I can cross the boarder up north I got a upm like 6 years ago and the last time I tried I was denied not sure how long those things stick... Also do you need passports now? I'll let my boss know I need these days off
                      Yes you have to have a passport or Nexus Card to get into Canada from the US. --

http://gocanada.about.com/od/canadat...izenborder.htm

Comment

The Junk Show Fan Page dropped this week and has already gained some steam. Within that the facebook event for The Junk Show Tour was added. Those coming along for the ride please feel free to click 'attending' and blow up the thread with all sorts of comments including, likes and dislikes, humor, and preference of 'CDs or Tapes.' Bon apetite.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=233367316721729
                        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
                          Being the youngest one... looks like the last leg of the trip will be less sketchy (No sneaking into/ sprinting out of bars)

Stoked
                          How old are you? Drinking age in Canada is 18/19 across the board I think. (I'm not completely sure about the east end)
                          2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

i should be at the mount snow stop to chill and ski. even if im on my skiis.

.....or maybe someone will have a extra pair of revels i can use for the day

Comment

Should be good for the 31st and 1st.
                              you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Working...
                              X