Midwest Meet 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adeehr View Post
    Since I stupidly didn't buy a season pass I will probably skip Friday riding, and it sounds like we will be arriving around 1pm or so.
    Ok, sounds good. We'll head down to the main lift around 1:30 to look for the rest of the guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Courtney View Post
      Scott, do you want to meet me and Marshall at the bottom of the main lift around opening? We may run into you sooner than that while we all get our tickets, but we'll plan to hang out by the lift and look for you.
      If I remember correctly, Bohemia is on EST time. Yes? So we'll meet at 10:00 EST, right? If you are wearing your bright yellow pants, it shouldn't be hard to spot you.
      Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

• Crap, forgot about the time change. So it may be 2pm before we are there, ugh!
        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by sempai View Post
          If I remember correctly, Bohemia is on EST time. Yes? So we'll meet at 10:00 EST, right? If you are wearing your bright yellow pants, it shouldn't be hard to spot you.

Good point. Yes, Bohemia is in the EST time zone so for everyone coming from MN or WI Bohemia will be an hour ahead of us.

I'll be in my yellow pants and purple jacket at the main lift with Marshall at 10:00 EST

Comment

• Yeah, the whole time change threw me a bit too. I couldn't figure out how my flight from Baltimore to Milwaukee was only one hour...

6:35 local time. I'm sitting by my gate waiting to board for departure...
            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• I'm sitting in the dorms at michigan tech right now. If anyone is in houghton I wouldn't mind meeting up!

Comment

• Hey guys, we had a little change of plans and decided to drive to Houghton earlier. We're in town now so we'll probably get to the hill more around 11:00.

Comment

• Currently sitting at the airport waiting to head home. This weekend was a lot of fun. I wasn't nearly as sore as I thought I might be, which is a pleasant surprise. I'm excited to see what kind of edits come out of this. Andrew and I looked at a bunch of my footage last night, and my mounts turned out better than l expected.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                    Currently sitting at the airport waiting to head home. This weekend was a lot of fun. I wasn't nearly as sore as I thought I might be, which is a pleasant surprise. I'm excited to see what kind of edits come out of this. Andrew and I looked at a bunch of my footage last night, and my mounts turned out better than l expected.
                    I completely agree. I could have done another day of riding. I was in better shape than I thought. Though, it may have had something to do with the fact that we didn do a cross country ski this year...

Comment

• I've spent a lot of time cutting down the footage we shot. I think we'll have plenty

Some of this stuff is hilarious.

Comment

• Be warned...you may see more of Tim's backside and crotch then you'd like when you see his board footage...
                        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

• That implies that someone would like to see any of my backside, which I highly doubt.

Just got home. Looks like they had snow here right after I left, go figure.

So who is sending footage to who first? Andrew and Courtney each have some of mine already.

Comment

• I have all of mine and all of Marshall's, plus Tim's from the first day. I gave Marshall a copy of it as well.

Tim, do you want to send me your card then I can send it to Marshall and he can send it back? I can send you everything else right away.

What I have so far is weighing in at about 43gb. A lot of the footage is scrap, but there are quite a few gems.

Comment

• That sounds good. I'll send both my 32GB cards to you after copying what I have on there to my computer. Just take everything off and then put on as much of your and Marshall's footage as can fit. I'll leave it up to your discretion as far as what you put on.

I'm not sure if I still have your address, so PM that to me just in case, please.

Comment

• Can't wait to see some footage and pics from the meet. I really need to get out there one of these years...
                                08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

Working...
                                X