Midwest Meet 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tylerlough View Post
    Andy, my grandma has a small propane grill she would probably let me bring.
    It looks like Bohemia still doesn't have any snow to speak of.
    Yes like Courtney said, please do bring it along. I'll bring brats and burgers as usual and grill them up! Thanks!
    Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

• Shirt 1:
      1)Front-Updated(#2), Back-None
      2)Long sleeve
      3)Charcoal
      4)Large

Shirt 2:
      1)Front-None, Back-Bohemia(#3)
      2)Long sleeve
      3)Sport Grey
      4)Large

Sent PayPal $26
      Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'll be placing the shirt order tonight so there's still some time if you haven't ordered a shirt yet and would like to. You have until 6PM Central tonight.

Comment

• 1. Front: Bohemia #3 Back: Classi #1
          2. Short Sleeve
          3. Forrest
          4. XL
          5. uhhhhhh....

Comment

• Originally posted by nolhay View Post
            1. Front: Bohemia #3 Back: Classi #1
            2. Short Sleeve
            3. Forrest
            4. XL
            5. uhhhhhh....
            Thanks Nolan. You can paypal $17 to skiboarder035 at gmail.

The order has been placed. Thanks everyone!

Comment

• Mount Bohemia Snow Update

Here's the update from Mount Bohemia's website:

"UPDATE: DECEMBER 31 AT 10AM

GOOD NEWS

There is a possible significant snow event for Sunday into Tuesday with possible significant accumulations. If this was a strong enough event Mount Bohemia could be close to opening. There is second lake effect event forcasted for the weekend of Jan 6-8th. As of right now based on the current forcast we are forcasting opening somewhere between Jan 6th and Jan 13th.

Please note as with all forcasts this one could be wrong so please check this website before heading up
              Keep checking for updates...."

Comment

• Hopefully that forecast holds, and we get some decent conditions for the meet.
                RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                  Here's the update from Mount Bohemia's website:

"UPDATE: DECEMBER 31 AT 10AM

GOOD NEWS

As of right now based on the current forcast we are forcasting opening somewhere between Jan 6th and Jan 13th.
                  That's cutting it close.
                  Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                  Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                  Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                    Hopefully that forecast holds, and we get some decent conditions for the meet.
                    Hopefully, but with how this winter is turning out I wouldn't bet on it.
                    Boards/Bindings:

Boots:
                    Salomon X-Pro 80

Comment

• Good news

Mount Bohemia
                      UPDATE: JANUARY 2 AT 9AM
                      Winter storm warning currently in effect for Mount Bohemia

We have received close to a foot of snow since Saturday night with up to a another six inches of snow predicted thru Monday night.

Mount Bohemia is preparing to possibly open this Thursday, January 5th. Please check this site before heading up but things look very promising for this weekend. There is a second lake effect event forecasted for the weekend of Jan 6-8th.

Please note as with all forecasts this one could be wrong so please check this website before heading up.

Comment

• That's more like it.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• Hey everyone, here are a few updates and reminders for the trip:

Snow update:
                          Bohemia will be opening Saturday with early season conditions. There's still plenty of time for them to get hit with another strong storm or two, so by the time we get there conditions should be pretty good.

Stuff you need to bring:
                          A towel, soap, shampoo
                          Multiple different layers (it could be cold, but you get hot riding powder)
                          Boots, boards, bindings
                          Gloves / Mittens
                          Goggles
                          Helmet
                          Jacket + pants
                          Something to cover your face

Stuff we recommend you bring:
                          A back up set of boards
                          A camel back if you have one
                          Cameras, video cameras

Other stuff to keep in mind:
                          A fresh coat of wax will be very important. I'll bring wax and an iron, but it would be best if your gear was waxed for riding on Friday.

If you have a helmet, wear it. If not, consider picking one up. Riding trees can be unpredictable.

Pillows and blankets are provided in the cabins, but the blankets aren't the warmest. If you get cold at night it would be a good idea to bring a sleeping bag.

Comment

• As of right now we have 6 confirmed for the cabins, so the cabins are square. We do have room for two more, but Nick has indicated he wanted one of the spots but hasn't reserved it yet. Tyler if you want a spot in the cabins let me know, as of now there are 8 coming including you which would fill up the cabins nicely!
                            Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

• One of the downsides of flying out will be my inability to bring all the stuff I did last time. I will have extra boards though.

Comment

• You still shipping your stuff to me?

Comment

Working...
                                X