Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adeehr
    replied
    Right now we are sitting at the edge of having too many people for too few cabins. As of now, I still plan on collecting like I did last year, with the plan of 3 per cabin. If we have 4 per cabin obviously we'll have some money left over. Can do food again (I'm riding and not cooking all weekend this year) or we can do a refund or heck if we have enough per person we can do fish n chips and I'll collect the tab!

Anyway plan on having $86.30 to me sometime in November/December to confirm you are coming. If we have more than 8 I'll call Bohemia and reserve a 3rd cabin (If there is space). If they don't have any more room someone may have to bunk in the shared yurt. We'll cross that path when we get there.

I'll put up a link to pay for lodging mid-November.

Leave a comment:

• Mavrick
    replied
    Originally posted by DennisEvans View Post
    I'm going to book my air travel soon. I'm going to be flying in to he airport just above Houghtin.
    O.o I didnt know there was one there. I may cancel mine if you can give me some more info on it. Thats much closer than MSP.

Leave a comment:

• Courtney
    replied
    Originally posted by bec2745 View Post
    ill put myself in the definitely maybe category. definitely want to. maybe something comes up again like the last two years.
    Awesome, I'll put you as a maybe. Hope you can make it!

Leave a comment:

• bec2745
    replied
    ill put myself in the definitely maybe category. definitely want to. maybe something comes up again like the last two years.

Leave a comment:

• DennisEvans
    replied
    Originally posted by adeehr View Post
    What airport are you looking to fly out of Dennis? Or are you close to a couple of them?
    I'm moving to Columbus in the early winter so it'll be. It's only like $300 round trip though, so that's not too bad.

Leave a comment:

• adeehr
    replied
    What airport are you looking to fly out of Dennis? Or are you close to a couple of them?

Leave a comment:

• DennisEvans
    replied
    I'm going to book my air travel soon. I'm going to be flying in to he airport just above Houghtin.

Leave a comment:

• Mavrick
    replied
    I've already got mine booked. Coming in to MSP thursday evening and leaving from MSP monday.

Leave a comment:

• adeehr
    replied
    If you guys want i can start looking into airfare for whomever wants to fly in. Let me know where you are flying from and I'll start to look into options to different airports either for Courtney or myself to pick you up at.

Leave a comment:

• adeehr
    replied
    yup they are!

SEASON PASS SALE
    Mark your calenders....
    ONE DAY ONLY
    $99 SEASON PASS SALE

First Saturday in December
    December 3, 2011

Purchase Passes:
    Online, via phone, Downwind Sports in Houghton

Leave a comment:

• DennisEvans
    replied
    Did you happen to ask if they are doing the$100 season pass again this year?

Leave a comment:

• adeehr
    replied
    Ok cabins 3 and 4 are reserved. The way it looks and from the sounds of the conversation with the lady at Bohemia they are reserving cabins by number this year, NOT by just you want two cabins. So 3/4 are the ones to the left of the main lodge cabin that some of us were in last year. It's the second set of cabins from the entrance. If we need more space because we have more than 8 we'll cross that path at that time, but for now we are going with these.

I don't want to change any reservations because they charge the first nights stay up front already for each cabin and $25 to change. So these two are set in stone!! Jan 20-22 Bohemia here we come!

86.30 is the total per person including tax and paypal fees. I'll collect it as we get closer to the date. Keep in mind if we have more then 3 per cabin we will have extra cash, if we have less I will need to request a few more dollars once we get to Bohemia. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• adeehr
    replied
    FYI There was a change to their lodging policy between last year and this. I've pasted it below. What it means for us? I will only be reserving two cabins to begin with since we know we'll have more than 4 for sure, but less than 9. If we get say 10 solid I'd be ok with getting another cabin, but I don't want to be out $115 if two people bail. So for now I'll reserve two cabins. I think this year we also need to really look at the Yurts when we are there. That way we know for the future if we should reserve one of them.

All Bohemia lodging has access to activity building which includes couches, a fireplace, TV and small cooking area.

two night minimum
    One nights deposit is due upon making a reservations and is non-refundable
    14 days prior to your checkin date your full reservation is non-refundable
    There is a $25 alteration penalty for alterations to your reservation for any reason
    Wireless Internet
    No pets
    No smoking
    No snowmobiles permitted on Mount Bohemia property
    CALL FOR QUESTIONS OR TO RESERVE LODGING AT MOUNT BOHEMIA
    231-420-5405

Leave a comment:

• nolhay
    replied
    put in for the time off work. I'm definite for Thursday-Sunday if my work approves the PTO . If you guys were thinking of a birthday present I've been looking at the 6PX Pro with CPF20 coupon on checkout gets you 20% off with free shipping! Best compact tac flashlight there is with a dual power saving 15 lum output and a high-octane 200 lum secondary. At that price why not buy 1 for everyone, we'll be able to do night skiing!

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    Awesome! Can I put you in the "definitely" category?
    Sure I'm in, unless something unforeseen happens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X