X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredfest III Schedule

The following is the schedule for Shredfest III:

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/r...heduleRevB.jpg

For improved image quality, select the photobucket link below the image. You may also find it easier to use when printed on letter (11 x 8.5) size paper.

NOTES:
    • Official Shredfest activities are shadded green.
    • Please monitor this thread for updates.
    • Last minute changes will be communicated at the event so keep in touch with Jack, Wendell or me (slow) at the end of each day.
    • If you have not done so already, PM me (slow) to get on the contact list. (Exception is Revel8 team members and associates that Greco is coordinating communication with.)
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Schedule Updated to Rev B:
    • added Boreal for early arrival riders
    • swapped Heavenly and Kirkwood on Monday and Tuesday
    • Pizza Hut now 7:00 PM on Tuesday
    sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

Awesome - thanks for putting this together Slow! Really glad Kirkwood is on the docket - love that place!
      Dave | Elevendy

Comment

You're welcome, Dave
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by dcox20 View Post
          ........ Really glad Kirkwood is on the docket - love that place!
          Thank fourdown for Kirkwood.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X