No announcement yet.

SkiboardPlanet 2011 US Open Maybe Not??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are awesome!! OK It's on baby!!

We'll get a post up in the Competitions section soon. The date is 2/26. I'll be putting out information about stays and prices, along with promotions from Crotched Mountain. And yes Rockstar will be with us again!!

Hershel

Courtney, do you have to work on the weekend? We can try to get you here!
    ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,
    HELMET CAM for recording cool Shxt

Skiboard to inspire....

Comment

Originally posted by allz View Post
      I would be down for this (Sonja, Sergey too), if the dates are OK - at least - while it is possible to get to Shredfest in Time!
      For you guys it could work out great...US Open on Saturday and off to Tahoe for Shredfest on Sunday...!!
      ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,

Skiboard to inspire....

Comment

That 5% chance that I wont make it just became a reality. SO now I can't make it, which kinda sucks because going three years in a row would have been cool.
        you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

I'm going to work on getting at least a +1, too! Not sure about staying overnight, though; although it's a damn blast!
          ~harry

@HarrySiii
          -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
          -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
          -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
          -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

date sound good !

hey hershel do you have a oldtimer division :P

will love to go at tahoe after ... money, money,money should try to do that in montreal !

cant wait to be there !
            ride hard and strong !

be peacefull

Comment

hey guy's i am looking for new boards !

witch one should i get ...

or else i still be there with my sbten pro lollll

waiting for your advise
              ride hard and strong !

be peacefull

Comment

should i go with the new ktp 101cm ! graffic is soooo nice
                ride hard and strong !

be peacefull

Comment

Old timer division put me in that class
                  Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
                    I'M IN 100%

Shredfest isn't supposed to start until the following day, which is when I will be flying out there. So It is possible for sure for all of the east coasters to do both.

I don't see how riders could compete/attend both events without missing something. If you do all of the events at the US Open you will miss the meet and greet and most certainly the first day of riding at Shredfest 3. This is unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                      I don't see how riders could compete/attend both events without missing something. If you do all of the events at the US Open you will miss the meet and greet and most certainly the first day of riding at Shredfest 3. This is unfortunate.
                      Does the man, the myth, the legend, Greco plan on making any east coast meets this year?
                      Revel8 ALPdors
                      Gold Revel8 Receptors
                      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                      ____
                      Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Glad to see that the Open will happen once again this year. Now I just need to wait for a solid schedule for Shredfest to see what days I want to try to go for.
                        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

US Open - 2/26 Saturday (all day into night)
                          Shredfest - 2/27 Sunday (this is the first day of riding)
                          Last edited by Greco; 10-08-2010, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post

Ok so it's the only day I have...and I worked hard to find a place. If Shredfest meet and greet is that important and this is going to cause hard feelings I'll cancel the US Open. Things don't always work out. The last thing I want to do is step on another groups toes.

I didn't really have a feel after this thread that there were a lot of east coasters actually going to Shredfest. But it seems I'm mistaken.

US OPEN - Canceled
                            ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,

Skiboard to inspire....

Comment

Instead of the open.. any east coast riders who are not going to the other meet wanna meet up and ride that weekend? I know i wont be going so if anyone wants to ride get ahold of me.
                              RVL8
                              \______^=======^______/
                              www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

Is this true, Hersh? If no open this year then why not an east coast shredfest type of event? Openfest? (haha, just throwing it out there). Three days or riding several resorts near each other. You have Killington, Okemo, and Pico near each other. You also have Stratton and Mount Snow that are not too far from each other. If you like shredding you're talking the best terrain parks on the east coast at Snow and Stratton has tons of great glades and last year the best half-pipe in the country. Expand on it and do something big if the US Open definitely doesn't happen.
                                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X