No announcement yet.

SkiboardPlanet 2011 US Open Maybe Not??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ty will be there, competing in the pro division. I heard all of the Flow Team riders will be in the pro division for everything
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

You can count me in for the Open. Sounds great! I do hope both events get to occur, though. That would be great for us and for the sport.
      ~harry

@HarrySiii
      -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
      -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
      -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
      -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

I'll be back, just need to give sufficient notice to my jobs for that time
        Revel8 ALPdors
        Gold Revel8 Receptors
        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
        ____
        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Ya I have a feeling Flow Team will be in the pro division this year as well, still waiting on the memo from the top though lol
          you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
            Ty will be there, competing in the pro division. I heard all of the Flow Team riders will be in the pro division for everything
            yea why not

Comment

I'd love to make this but I won't have any vacation time until May.. By next year I shouldn't be so broke and I'll definitely have vacation days.

Have fun everyone!

Comment

yes plz

probably +1

Comment

As Hersh said last year, it is anyone's decision, other than the pro riders, to rider in any division that they choose. So, no pressure.
                  I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
                    As Hersh said last year, it is anyone's decision, other than the pro riders, to rider in any division that they choose. So, no pressure.
                    i mean if you think you can hold your own...whynot?

Comment

Why not indeed
                      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

seems to me that other then a few memeber of the Revel8 team, there are not many skiboarders who have attended both events.
                        Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

This is true, and some of those members will be attending both regardless of the dates. Not to mention there are new riders wanting to attend pending they can get rides from other veteran riders. Shouldn't be a problem getting the US Open roster to the minimum required amount of attendees.
                          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

I would be down for this (Sonja, Sergey too), if the dates are OK - at least - while it is possible to get to Shredfest in Time!

Comment

I'm in 100% as well. I'm shooting to do at least a couple days of Shredfest this season, but I have no problem missing the first couple. Plus, I have to support the US Open. I have too many good memories from the last two years.

Talon, count me in for carpool.
                              RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

sounds good. we will meet somewhere els tho, cuz i live in harrisburg now.
                                RVL8
                                \______^=======^______/
                                www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

Working...
                                X