No announcement yet.

SkiboardPlanet 2011 US Open Maybe Not??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkiboardPlanet 2011 US Open Maybe Not??

Ok guys and gals, here's the deal...We lost our home with Ragged Mountain and I went out in search of a new place. I personally met with 11 mountains over the summer months. We were accepted by 1, Crotched Mountain.

Problem...the only day we can do this is on 2/26. This is the beginning day of Shredfest. None of us want to step on each other with meet ups or competitions because it's important to be seen in large numbers, and it's just not cool...!

Our conversation with Crotched was for a 1 day ironman 4 comp event. Lift would cover 9 a.m. to 3 a.m. 2 comps during the day, 2 comps during the night. And then riding for fun til whenever. We can get bunkhouse accommodations 15 minutes away at a 180 bed bunkhouse.
    But, our price break is on 30 participants.

I've seen lists and talk to a lot of guys who are going to Shredfest. If our numbers aren't there, it will be too expensive of an event to hold.

I communicated with Pinkkid, thanks for your support!!

Resolve, because there is a large number of you going to Shredfest, how many would attend US Open 2011 if it were to happen...I REALLY NEED TO KNOW...maybe they can both happen.

If we don't get the numbers we'll skip the event this year.

Guys and gals, let me know, post up!!
    ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,
    HELMET CAM for recording cool Shxt

Skiboard to inspire....

I'M IN 100%

Shredfest isn't supposed to start until the following day, which is when I will be flying out there. So It is possible for sure for all of the east coasters to do both.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
      I'M IN 100%

Shredfest isn't supposed to start until the following day, which is when I will be flying out there. So It is possible for sure for all of the east coasters to do both.
      That is a friday....i hope I dont have class...

Comment

Originally posted by tyberesk View Post
        That is a friday....i hope I dont have class...
        uh no that is a Saturday
        ALP / Spruce Riser Pro,
        HELMET CAM for recording cool Shxt

Skiboard to inspire....

Comment

The US Open is on a Saturday, Shredfest is from Sunday to Wednesday.
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

i will be there for sure and you should be too.

Comment

I would be in for sure! I would hate for the US Open to not happen this season. It's been such a good time the past two years.

Hopefully rockstar will be able to hook us up again... If everyone rides as hard as they have in the past, that 16 hour session is gunna kick everyones ass.
              "If you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do." -WM

"I'M THE BEST SNOWLERBLADER ON THE MOUNTAIN!!!"

Comment

i am in for sure this year ! my knee is a 100% recover and stronger better than a robot knee !
                ride hard and strong !

be peacefull

Comment

I'm 95% in, I wouldn't be there until midnight or later on Friday but that's not a big deal. I need people to ride with me though so I don't fall asleep, I'll be heading across 80, two maybe three people if everyone packs light, and would have to return on Sunday
                  you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

I'll definitely go to this, even though this will be my first season.
                    I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

I should also definitely be attending this as well. Though it is my first season, I am very excited to check this out and see how things work. Should be a lot of fun.
                      At the top of the underground

Revolt Chickens Can't wait to get out on the snow!

Revel8 all day!

Comment

you know im there for sure hersh
                        Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

im contingent upon the recovery of my shoulder... meeting with the doctors tuesday to see if i need surgery or not...

Comment

hershhhh im in even if i have to skip class and drive up myself cuz i dont have money for shreadfest.
                            Anyone wanna car pool n what not hit me up
                            RVL8
                            \______^=======^______/
                            www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

Originally posted by hn03076 View Post
                              uh no that is a Saturday
                              phew then illbe there

Comment

Working...
                              X