No announcement yet.

Shredfest 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would not survive a fall like that. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you came out of it okay.
    Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
    Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
    Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
    History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

• Originally posted by fourdown View Post
      My bad experience in Tahoe.

Ahhhh ... that doesn't look so bad.

You're a sissy.

Ha, ha ... jk .... ooohhh ... yeah ... if that were me, I prolly would have ruptured my cuzifit

Hope the ribs are feeling better.
      Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
      Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
      Full Tilt Boots
      Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

• Ouch Dave! That didn't look good at all.

Rob, pm me your address, and I'll send you all my footage for your montage this year.
        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

• Dave,
          Thanks for sharing.
          Hope you aren't in too much pain.
          I am always in awe at your and the other pros' videos. I also appreciate seeing how much goes into these tricks that becomes apparent when you see the crashes.

I am curious - at what point in that jump did you know it was going bad?

Heal well!

Comment

• Thanks to all the best wishes. Yeah, I'm going to be out for a while. While the doc just said bruised ribs, with the pain I still have a friend of mine who is a doctor thinks I probably have some contusions. Haha, the entire left side of my body, front and back, hurts so bad. But, like I said I did have a blast out there otherwise.

When did I know the trick was going wrong? When I had pretty much completed the trick and realized I hadn't come close to landing yet. I've learned to untuck and put a leg down to help me roll into falls when something like this happens. But I definitely did not think I would be going that big off the jump. Luckily, this is all that happened. I watch it and think that had I not untucked I would have landed directly on my head. While the circumstances would have been less with a helmet, a direct head shot would have been disastrous. Don't try that trick haha. That was actually the first time since learning it that I fell on it. What a way to end that streak, haha.

I will take some time off to heal and see how it all goes. I will be putting out two more episodes for The Junk Show and possibly take a few months off from that.

But again, Shredfest was unreal and I can't wait until next year.
            I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• Such a sick trip. Huge thanks to G for the cabin and 1st class treatment! Epic riding at 3 resorts, Epic Cabin and vibe, Epic people, and epic complaining from Bloom about his fall, boo hoo suck it up kid... hahaha

But really it was great in the R8 house with everyone, I still can't believe what happened to that stripper! the owners are going to get quite a shock when the thaw happens... Hey Mark did you remember to clean the blood up from the theater room? I never knew Martins and Sergey would be so rough with her but hey... when in Rome!
              Dave | Elevendy

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Awesome pic, Greco. I think that picture just shows why Revel8 is the market leader.
                      Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                      Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                      Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

• WAY COOL PICTURES!!!!

Great Group photo... Hi everyone!

Niice touch to the R8 team photo!

Awesome boards in the snow picture!

SF4-2012
                        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

• Visit the Revel8 Facebook page for more SF3 pics

Comment

Working...
                          X