Jfbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jfbb

Anyone hit up JFBB yet this year? How is it looking? My friend and I are looking to make a trip the 28th probably and hit the slopes for a day or two.

----
    Revel8 ALPs
    Bomber Elites
    Salomon Foil Boots

Originally posted by dig View Post
    Anyone hit up JFBB yet this year? How is it looking? My friend and I are looking to make a trip the 28th probably and hit the slopes for a day or two.
    ummm i went up to boulder over thanksgiving break and they had a pretty sick setup on the rail park and a small jump. Boulder now has a pretty big 50 footer setup from what i saw on the site

www.bigboulderpark.com

Jack frost is also pretty bangin from what ive seen, with a very nice setup on one park with a few boxes/rails and a 15-25 foot small jump line of 3 jumps

Comment

ty,

is the 2nd good for you, then perhaps windham on then 3rd
      you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk S View Post
        ty,

is the 2nd good for you, then perhaps windham on then 3rd
        im unsure at this moment, i'll have to see...but probably, depending on if any other r8s meets are going down or whatnot

Comment

Originally posted by tyberesk View Post
          ummm i went up to boulder over thanksgiving break and they had a pretty sick setup on the rail park and a small jump. Boulder now has a pretty big 50 footer setup from what i saw on the site

www.bigboulderpark.com

Jack frost is also pretty bangin from what ive seen, with a very nice setup on one park with a few boxes/rails and a 15-25 foot small jump line of 3 jumps
          sounds good. definitely not ready for a 50 footer anytime soon but ill hopefully spend some time at boulder in the rail park trying to get that down. i was starting to get it figured out at the end of last winter so hopefully i can pick it up again quick. Planning on being back up there again on the 9th and 10th of Jan.

----
          Revel8 ALPs
          Bomber Elites
          Salomon Foil Boots

Comment

Let me know when you guys will be up there. I'd love to meet up and do some park riding with you guys.
            RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Working...
            X