Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Pass Holders at Sierra at Tahoe.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Pass Holders at Sierra at Tahoe.....

Hey everyone just bought my season pass for sierra and northstar. Great deal 250 for a limited double wammy! not bad. I was just wondering if there is any skiboards in the sacramento area that are pass holders at sierra? Cant wait til the snow starts fallin so i can try out my new BWP's along with my pass.

So if someone is in the folsom area this winter and wants to go to sierra and needs someone to ride with hit me up!
    10 Revel8 Condors
    08 Revel8 BWP w/ 08 Bomber's
    Line Five-0's w/ Snowjam Extreme II's
    Line Jedi's on the Skibike
    Line FF composite

hey I'm in sac (roseville actually) and head up quite a bit during the season, I typically hit Kirkwood but I'm skipping the season pass this year so I'm not locked in to one place - we should head up sometime, sierra is a fun place.
    Dave | Elevendy

Comment

I'm not from Sac area, but Central Coast, (Paso Robles) and we head up to Tahoe at least once a skiboard season; Sierra At Tahoe is one our places to go along with a few fun others; in fact we met up with dcox last season, it was cool! Looking forward to ski more up there.
      jjue is also a Tahoe skiboarder big time!!!!!!!
      meet up with all of us in '09 for the Skiboard Shred Fest -Tahoe '09! With skiboard dates starting Sun. Feb 22nd at Kirkwood, Mon 23rd at Heavenly and Tues 24th at Sierra at Tahoe!! More info and skiboard Tahoe dates in the Meet Up & Ride Forum!
      Shelley
      C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Working...
      X