MI skiboarders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MI skiboarders?

I'm hoping to land a set of skiboards in the next week or two and might head up to northern MI (lower pen) to try them out. Anyone in the area up for hanging out and hitting the slopes?
    it's all fun and games till someone looses an eye... then it's just plain fun

94 cm Line Weapons with SJ Extreme II bindings
    99cm Line Mike Nick Pros Blue Line Alluminum Bindings

When you get a date set let me know I've been wanting to head up that way sometime soon...I'm actually heading to Detroit tomorrow for the weekend so hit me up!
    Line Weapons with FF aluminum bindings ...

Originally posted by SkaFreak
    I hate it when I sarcasm all over the place like that.

Comment

I'm up in the upper pen. Not sure if I'd be able to make it down there or not, only 15 so no driver's license. We'll see though.
      Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
      Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

i might hit a local place either pine knob or alpine valley the weekend after this one (providing all of my stuff comes in before next weekend)

Comment

I should be at nubs the 11th (friday) for night skiing I think.
          I'll be with a bunch of my friends, all snowboarders though.
          Should be a blast though, even more fun if anyone from here's around.
          Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

I'll be at alpine this saturday, maybe brighton or alpine on friday too. Look for the EMPs

Comment

i'm hoping to head over there also this weekend but a lot depends on if i can find a pair of boots for a good price in time

Comment

are you still going to alpine this weekend? i drove by while doing some mapping this week and it didn't look good from the main road. pine knob looked a little better and it's still raining today

Comment

Errrr probably not. We were going to go later today but there is NO snow on the ground and its above freezing which means no made snow.

Comment

Too bad for you guys.
                    I got back last night from Nub's Nob (in northern MI) Conditions were great, they'd gotten about 5" fresh stuff that day and the stuff back in the woods was a blast.
                    Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

maybe in the next few weeks things will cool down again and we'll get some snow. i might go up to caberfea cause they are suppost to be doing pertty good for snow

Comment

i hope to go up to caberfae on the 18th. that is, if my boots come

Comment

when would you be coming back? i'd consider making the trip. what part of MI are you in?

Comment

anyone who's interested my friend valerie, I and a few others are going to be at one of the local detroit hills this sunday, i'm thinking mount holly but i'm open to other suggestions

Comment

I'm heading to Brighton tonight from about 6-10:30, if anyone is going to be there, look for me in the park

Comment

Working...
                              X