Shredfest 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredfest 2023

This years edition will be Monday February 27-Thursday March 2. This years is the Epic pass resorts Heavenly for Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday at Northstar , and finishing up at Kirkwood .

Most of us stay in South Lake Tahoe, plenty of accommodation in all price ranges. I stay at Stateline as there’s so many places to eat and shop , and gamble if you like that.
    As it sits there’s no plans for a pre party but hopes we can all meet Thursday night for pizza and have a nice getaway.
    This year will be a little different then in the past events as to now there’s a ride with the pros group along with the recreational group. All hopes are we all meet together for the first few days and start as a group , but that will most likely change as the days and party night go. The pros group will likely start a little later as the week progresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sorry for any delays in getting this posted , as I was not aware that I was doing on the forum just to let all those on Facebook know of the event.
    Jack will still be leading the recreational group and I will assist along with Dave in helping those that want to ski with the RVL8 pro riders.

Comment

A RVL8 ing time was had by all !!! Click image for larger version

Name:	20220301_155352.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	265165

was on Big Foots, Cannons, Klimax Redline, 98 Line MNPs, Line ff cam and bomber bindings - new boards: RVL8 2015 SII, 2011 KTP --24 yrs non released - -skiboarding til 2050!!

Comment

Follow the stripes!! Jack and Wendell at Heavenly, 2022 Click image for larger version

Name:	20220302_112351.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	265167

was on Big Foots, Cannons, Klimax Redline, 98 Line MNPs, Line ff cam and bomber bindings - new boards: RVL8 2015 SII, 2011 KTP --24 yrs non released - -skiboarding til 2050!!

Comment

Marking the dates. Now need to see what life brings.
          Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
          Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
          Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Just a little update:,
            I’m hearing that Sierra at Tahoe might not be a viable option. Many of the stumps in the glades section were not able to be cleared prior to the snowfall so it has a reduced amount of runs available for the liking of the group.
            So like in the years past we will start day 1 and 2 at Heavenly, California side at the bottom of Gun barrel. Northstar and Kirkwood will be the other days.
            This is a all epic pass event now. Many of us will have the pass and epic had or has a 4 day pass that was available at a discount? If not buddy passes will be another option.
            Any question? Drop me a message and I’ll do my best for a answer

Look forward to seeing everyone in a few months

Comment

Looking forward to it.
              you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Originally posted by Baldybob View Post
                A RVL8 ing time was had by all !!! Click image for larger version

Name:	20220301_155352.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	265165
                I see my favorite boards, the Blunt LXs.
                Boards/Bindings:
                2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Tahoe got slammed. Here's Heavenly's snow gauge cam 12/11/22 about noon.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	22 in 24.jpg Views:	0 Size:	28.7 KB ID:	265215
                  Last edited by shortydude; 12-11-2022, 02:27 PM. Reason: Edit: it's still snowing and 2 hours later can barely see the 22" mark. It'll be off the cam by dark. Reminds me of Donner's Pass :)

Comment

Heavenly homepage 12-12-22
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	74 in 48 Heavenly 12-12-22.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	265219

Comment

Here's an interesting look at Tahoe giving up heat this morning.

Name:	Tahoe giving up heat 12-17-22.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	326.4 KB
ID:	265246

Comment

Here's another look at that low cloud over Tahoe.

Name:	Tahoe Low Cloud.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	284.4 KB
ID:	265249

Comment

Let’s hope there’s more to come in the next few months. Tahoe owes us a pow week

Sent from Tom via TapATalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
                            Just a little update:,
                            I’m hearing that Sierra at Tahoe might not be a viable option. Many of the stumps in the glades section were not able to be cleared prior to the snowfall so it has a reduced amount of runs available for the liking of the group.
                            So like in the years past we will start day 1 and 2 at Heavenly, California side at the bottom of Gun barrel. Northstar and Kirkwood will be the other days.
                            This is a all epic pass event now. Many of us will have the pass and epic had or has a 4 day pass that was available at a discount? If not buddy passes will be another option.
                            Any question? Drop me a message and I’ll do my best for a answer

Look forward to seeing everyone in a few months

Is this confirmed. I am thinking of buying the tickets in advance to save money, but they have to be bought for the correct days.

BTW It looks like $300 for Heavenly, $159 for Northstar & $116 for Kirkwood if bought in advance.
                            Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                            Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                            Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post

Is this confirmed. I am thinking of buying the tickets in advance to save money, but they have to be bought for the correct days.

BTW It looks like $300 for Heavenly, $159 for Northstar & $116 for Kirkwood if bought in advance.
                              Yes confirmed. Monday and Tues Heavenly, Wed Northstar, Thurs Kirkwood

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Boards :
                              Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                              Boots
                              K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                              Bindings:
                              Zero Pro Non release Binding
                              Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                              Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                              Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                              Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Working...
                              X