Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all European skiboarders 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Calling all European skiboarders 2019

    I am not sure how many of you are stilla ctive here or just lurking.

    I was wondering if any of you would be interested in an informal meet in Andorra. I am thinking around the weekend of 9 March or 6 April. Maybe some days before or after the weekend.





    I am also thinking of getting some skibikers involved in the meet. I think it would make for a great crossover of alternative snowsliding.

    Please post here if you are interested and I'll can come up with some kind of itinerary.
    Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 103s (touring)
    Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
    Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

  • #2
    Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
    I was wondering if any of you would be interested in an informal meet in Andorra.
    Andfest, Eurofest, Esperantofest, Acrossthepondfest, Iberianfest, Catafest, Pyrefest, Expatfest.........very cool.
    Just these, nothing else !

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
      Andfest, Eurofest, Esperantofest, Acrossthepondfest, Iberianfest, Catafest, Pyrefest, Expatfest.........very cool.
      Maybe ShrANDfest. Haha.

      Anyhow we need to see if there is any interest.

      Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
      Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 103s (touring)
      Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
      Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

      Comment


      • #4
        I would love to, but I am currently not in the situation to go to Andorra. (being a student is not so good for your bank balance ) But I'm still active here, and one day I might come and would love to ride the HH park of Grandvalira and do some touring, but that's something in the more far future. (bonus is that I will be better at the park at that time...) Let's hope that day will come.

        Comment


        • #5
          Definitely interested to meet fellow skiboarders, but I'll be in the Alps from 2-9 March and most likly not available on the April 6th weekend. Could/wish to find a few more days of snow sometime in February, but not sure yet when. And I would personally prefer the Alps or Massif Central, being relatively closer to Paris in driving time
          RVL8 Blunt XL
          Spruce Raptors 125LE
          Revel8 2010 Revolt Trees 105cm
          Spruce Yellow/Red 120s

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post
            Definitely interested to meet fellow skiboarders, but I'll be in the Alps from 2-9 March and most likly not available on the April 6th weekend. Could/wish to find a few more days of snow sometime in February, but not sure yet when. And I would personally prefer the Alps or Massif Central, being relatively closer to Paris in driving time
            I am in the Espace Lumière ski resort (Val d'Allos/Pra Loup) from 2-9 february with my windsurfing club (yes, that sounds strange, but they're almost all snowboarders, so kinda makes sense). If you wanna ride then, hit me up!

            Comment


            • #7
              I will be in Sölden in the first week of March - if anyone is in the area let me know and we can meet up.

              Otherwise, if anyone reading here somehow ends up skiboarding in Bulgaria, I am up the mountains every weekend

              Comment


              • #8
                Anyone in Les Arcs or La Plagne next week ? I'll be in Les Arcs
                RVL8 Blunt XL
                Spruce Raptors 125LE
                Revel8 2010 Revolt Trees 105cm
                Spruce Yellow/Red 120s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
                  Maybe ShrANDfest. Haha.

                  Anyhow we need to see if there is any interest.

                  Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
                  Interest? Absolutely! Unfortunately, I'll be staying in Wisconsin this winter.
                  Spruce 120's (we'll see how this goes)
                  Trikke Skki

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X