Mammoth opening weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mammoth opening weekend

It’s coming, November 8th is their opening day, I’ll be heading to Mammoth that weekend and the same as last year.
    I don’t think they’re gonna have much snow all man made same as last year. I did see on their IG post they are making it , so that’s a good start.
    My plans are to ski until I’m bored then go for a hike and find that hole in the wall I’ve seen on videos . Anyone else gonna make that trip ?
    Tom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Traveling for work - won't be able to make it. My first skiboarding this season will actually be on business trip to Calgary after Thanksgiving.

What is this hole in the wall you speak of in Mammoth? Are you talking about the Clocktower cellar bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check this video out
      https://youtu.be/JHELVpdUZq4

I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

Comment

Hahaha THAT Hole in the Wall! Ok... Guess my heads in Apres Ski already!

Comment

Hole In the Wall

I'll be traveling to Mammoth this coming March... I'd love to ski the hole in the wall that I've seen on YouTube... Does anyone know a guide that would be willing to take a friend and I to it safely?

Comment

I’m right there with you , I’ve been waiting to find the bath to it.
            I found it on the gps but getting there safe is the tough thing. So many cliffs to navigate.
            And I hear you don’t want to go if it’s been thru the heat cycles or bright sunshine on the side of the mountain. Icy conditions in that steep and narrow of a area are treacherous

Comment

Originally posted by 716robertd View Post
              I'll be traveling to Mammoth this coming March... I'd love to ski the hole in the wall that I've seen on YouTube... Does anyone know a guide that would be willing to take a friend and I to it safely?
              The key to riding the hole in the wall is having enough snow. If we get snow, I can get Bnuf to take us again.
              rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
              ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

I’m up for that, let me know when your going.
                I’m going for a weekend on Dec 14-16

Comment

Heading up tomorrow for Thanksgiving week. Back again between xmas/ 1/5.
                  rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
                  ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

I might go up on that Saturday

Comment

For reference

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                        For reference

That was they selling point for me. I’m there all the time but not sure on how to get there

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
                          That was they selling point for me. I’m there all the time but not sure on how to get there

Reach out to bnuff

Comment

Originally posted by 716robertd View Post
                            March is a good time to come. The hole in the wall video I believe was on March 1st. We/ the guys drove down from Tahoe after Shredfest.

We got legitimate snow last night. Not to make everyone jealous. This is the first snow of the season for the Eastern Sierra.
                            Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from Mammoth!

Rick ><)))°>
                            rickylink

~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Comment

Working...
                            X