7 Springs Pittsburgh Meetup - 2/8/2014 or 2/9/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Springs Pittsburgh Meetup - 2/8/2014 or 2/9/2014

I know there's a lot of skiboarders within driving distance of 7 Springs, so I just wanted to see if anyone wants to ride. I'm heading up to VT this weekend, then upstate NY next weekend, so 2/8 or 2/9 is the first weekend that I'll be back. This happens to be the same time that The Spot (large park) should finally be open!

Anyone interested and want to ride? I'm not partial to either day, whichever works for others.

Update: It is looking like this may be a two-day event. Here is the tentative rider schedule:

Saturday 2/8:
    kirk (KTP)
    FPenvy

Sunday 2/9:
    The Dave Lynam
    kirk(KTP)
    Kirk S and his wife
    Talon

Where in vt are you heading Kirk? I'll be at killington on saturday

I'm gonna get 45 days on the mountain this year if it kills me!
    33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

I'm definitely heading to Mount Snow on Friday... possibly Saturday too, but right now my girlfriend has made other plans that I would have to circumvent.

Comment

I'm going to keep a running of who is in and out on the top thread, so check in! As long as people plan on coming, this is probably going to be a two-day event.

Comment

kirk i got my buddy vinny coming with me most likely saturday. he's been riding for awhile i finally got him to buy a pair of RVL8's. his revolts came in today actually lol

Comment

if talon is going to be there sunday, im doing sunday too. Lets get down to business.
            facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

i will for sure be there saturday and i may end up just staying at a friends place up there and riding sunday again. not 100% on sunday yet but it's possible.

Comment

Working...
              X