Butternut - April 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butternut - April 7th

We'll tomorrow is the last day they are open. All the work I'm supposed to accomplish aside, I might make the trip there for a few hours, most likely late morning/early afternoon. The conditions are supposed to be decent but who knows. A bit last minute but if anyone else will be there perhaps I could learn a few things. I'll likely be on greens or blues so if you see me, feel free to get my attention. I'm sure I could learn a few things. I'll be in a lot of black and on the Slapdash.

My son and I went today, it was awesome. They had full coverage and it didn't start to get slushy until around 1pm. It's a shame it's their last weekend, the snow was great, and plentiful.

Last shot of the '12-'13 season

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
      My son and I went today, it was awesome. They had full coverage and it didn't start to get slushy until around 1pm. It's a shame it's their last weekend, the snow was great, and plentiful.

Last shot of the '12-'13 season
      That photo is great - looks like those RCs are on the moon sitting on that gray slush. Perhaps that would be a cool marketing campaign - a grainy shot of a dude stepping out of a space module on the moon, pull the shot in to see he is wearing a Revel8 boot backpack with an RC strapped to it, next shot is close in of him riding down the side of a crater, a close-up shot of the RCs in the moon dust and then pull back for a fade out shot of his buddy riding the space buggy down the crater to pick him up so he can ride it again.
      In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
      Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Where did those R8 stickers come from G?

Go Nexus
        Crossbow (go to dream board)
        Most everything else over time.
        Go Android

Comment

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
          Where did those R8 stickers come from G?

Go Nexus
          http://www.skiboardsonline.com/p/rvl8sticker13.html
          sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Those stickers on the RCs look awesome. Now I want a pair of all white to sticker up.
            Boards/Bindings:
            2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
            2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
            2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
            Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
            Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Sadly I wasn't able to make it out on Sunday. It would have been great to meet "The Man."

Comment

Working...
              X