Back to Bohemia March 2011?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Bohemia March 2011?

Hey guys, I was just talking to Marshall about potentially hitting up Mount Bohemia again March 4 - 6th. Anyone interested? Fly into MSP and I can pick you up. They're supposed to have great conditions still.

Its a good week in advance and flights are cheap. Takers?

Comment

My reflex is of course to say yes, but I can't. I want to make it, especially since I already have the pass, but it'll have to be a last minute thing for me. I'll have to see how things look after I get back from ShredFest. What time are you planning to head up, i.e. when should I look for tickets?
      RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

I was thinking we could leave really early Friday morning. Flying in Thursday evening would be fine, we could sleep at my place for a while, then head out around 2 - 3am and arrive at opening. I got back around 1am on Monday morning so flying out sometime after that would work. Staying at my place for some sleep Monday would also work. I'd take off Monday so I would be open to bringing people to the airport at any time that day.

Comment

Well, I'm already off Monday through Wednesday next week, so maybe I'll see if I can just take the whole week off. I'd need to get a Monday morning flight back out then. I'll talk to my supervisor tomorrow and see what he thinks.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Marshall has some loose ends to tie up at work so he won't be able to make it after all. Next year we can plan ahead a bit more and hopefully make it up a couple times. We were a little too last minute this time and the end of the season in the Midwest is coming up quick.

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that. All my work is project based. Right now, i've got a huge backlog. I tried to get someone to cover for me while i'm out of town, but i've got a startup that no one else can cover. Like you said, i will definately be up for possibly planning two trips next year.

Comment

So we're a no-go? I didn't get to talk to my supervisor before leaving for ShredFest, so I'm not really set, but I could still pull it off last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                  So we're a no-go? I didn't get to talk to my supervisor before leaving for ShredFest, so I'm not really set, but I could still pull it off last minute.
                  If you can pull it off I'm definitely in. Have a good time in Tahoe!

Comment

Ok, I'll see how things are looking on Monday and let you know.

I'm already dead after one day of backcountry with Jack, so we'll see how I'm feeling after day two of bc and day one of resorts.

Comment

So did you guys go?

Comment

Nope, couldn't make it happen. Next year we'll be more prepared.

Comment

Working...
                        X