They're coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're coming

This weekend I swear maybe one in 10 or 12 people were on some form of short ski. Skiblades, short skis, a few sets of Line brand skiboards and some funky names I've never seen before - blades. Twice, I was honestly asked by older skiers about my 120's. Not the usual "curiosity" questions but actual "do they perform" type questions. Both the guys who talked to me declined my offer to adjust the bindings so they could take a run but were honestly interested. It's happening boys and girls. Get ready.
    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Mt. Hood Meadows yesterday and the wife and I had opportunity to pass out about 10 of Greco's business cards. Hope you get at least one sale out of that, G.

All parking lots were full, the place was packed and we only saw one other skiboarder all day ... looked to be on Snowjams.

But, there was a ton of interest. Condors get lots of attention.

We have work to do here in Oregon. Would love to see it blow up out here like what you saw, Mahatma.
    Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
    Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
    Full Tilt Boots
    Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Taht's cool Mahatha, We seem to be growing in Socal. I have seen at least one other person on skiboards the last few times I have been out. Those new thick 5% discount cards are easy to get out of a pocket. The lifties always want a card and say they look fun.I've been on the KTP's and people were commenting how wide they are. Also I handed out a bunch of the large postcards to my students at school when I bring my boards in trying to get some more youth involved.

Chad
      64 CM Bigfoot’s
      100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
      110 CM Rockered Condors
      130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

The little discount cards are the best idea since sliced bread...we have them stuffed in every jacket. One sincere guy commented today that "he'd sure like to try something like that" referring to our skiboards and asked if the resort rented them, which obviously they don't. He fell all over himself thanking me when I handed him a discount card and told of him to "contact these folks" who would take good care of him.

Comment

Saw a few people out on Line skiboards last week.

Comment

I saw two guys on R8's at Cascade this past Saturday as well as a half dozen on snowblades. More then I think I've seen in one day!
            Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

I see lots of people out on snowblades.
              Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
              Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Working...
              X