Exceptional Customer Service - Thank You Greco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exceptional Customer Service - Thank You Greco

Many have commented on Greco’s exceptional customer service and I have personally experienced it in the past. He continues to take it to the next level as demonstrated in a recent situation I found myself in.

I am simply in a state of awe as to how customer focused and appropriately principled Greco is. Never in my personal or professional life have I witnessed or experienced such a high standard of care for a customer. Greco truly sets the standard for us to strive for in our own business and personal relationships.

Thank you Greco for caring. It is very much appreciated.

Yaroslow
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Seconded...............
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

thanks guys. just living by the old adage- "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
        thanks guys. just living by the old adage- "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
        You were a good student, and now practitioner. Thanks again.
        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

I too have had great experiences with Greco's customer service. If anything happens to G i dont know what we will do lol.

Thanks again G for keeping the sport alive and giving us a great image
          10 Revel8 Condors
          08 Revel8 BWP w/ 08 Bomber's
          Line Five-0's w/ Snowjam Extreme II's
          Line Jedi's on the Skibike
          Line FF composite

Comment

Yeah G, I cant emphasize how much I appreciate you exceptional customer service. I have never met another person who cares so much about their customers. I was completely shocked when I found a thread about people selling their used products and you allowed it to remain there. That goes to show that it's not all about money for you which meens a lot
            Revel8 Revolt "city" (lite riser release bindings)
            Revel8 Rumspringa "Mary Jane"
            "No guts No glory" my skiboarding motto
            Real Age: 20
            "I value my life more than a helmet" - nolhay

Comment

Greco is one of the shining examples of what is so missing in our (USA) culture. Upright, honest, ethical business practices. But, it's more than that. You see, you can't fake those things for long. In other words, Greco's business behaviors and practices are a reflection of Greco himself. Period. Greco stands tall because he chooses to stand tall. There is no doubt that other options exist for him as they exist for all of us. Actually, the other options would most likely be more profitable in the short term. While I don't know Greco personally I do have personal awareness of how he conducts business and am old enough to know that if he were simply putting on a show that I would have seen it by now. It's not a facade. He is a dedicated, hard working, honest, ethical man who is doing something he loves. Take note boys and girls. These type of examples do not come around everyday.

It is not often at all I get to say this - Greco is a man. A man worthy of emulation.
              "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
                It is not often at all I get to say this - Greco is a man. A man worthy of emulation.
                I agree completely, it's pretty awesome to know such a cool human being
                Revel8 ALPdors
                Gold Revel8 Receptors
                Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                ____
                Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
                  Many have commented on Greco’s exceptional customer service and I have personally experienced it in the past. He continues to take it to the next level as demonstrated in a recent situation I found myself in.
                  Ditto.

Comment

Working...
                  X