Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

woo-hoo... the aftermath of our Sunday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woo-hoo... the aftermath of our Sunday...

What's better than snow... MUD!!!!!
    C U N DA SNOW!

Pinkkid,

You picture brought an instant smile. Looks fun. Damn, you're short. Ha ha.
    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

I wish I had one of those instead of a utility atv

Comment

Pinkkid,

I looked at the pic again as something felt odd. I see the pressure nozzle but no pressure washing engine. Worse, no garden hose leading to it. That's some serious mojo.
        "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Comment

The pressure washer is over to left... has a long hose on it.

Darn good we have that too, sheesh still took a couple of hours to clean them!!! LOL FUN!!!!! made one big mess out back too!

Hey.... and I'm 5'4".. perfect normal height for me.

yeah, the sport quads are SWEET & Fast, slick! But I like the utility quads too they are very powerful as well, perfect for hunting or ranching.

Husband ride the Yamaha YFZ450 and I ride the Suzuki LTZ400.
          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Pinkkid,

Very nice toys. So, you're another one who has the land mass of a small, 3rd world country. Do you have any idea what it would cost to buy even the land shown in your picture here? Bill Gates would need to verify his checking account could handle it. I mean I'm sure it would - but he'd make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
              Pinkkid,

Very nice toys. So, you're another one who has the land mass of a small, 3rd world country. Do you have any idea what it would cost to buy even the land shown in your picture here? Bill Gates would need to verify his checking account could handle it. I mean I'm sure it would - but he'd make sure.
              We have 2 acres, ithe land alone cost us $45k in the year 1999-2000... last year it would have cost us $180-245k!! right now I have no idea with the market the way it is, but land is STILL presious to find and own around here and pricey.
              C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Just got the word.. it is SNOWING!!! we don't get snow. Today we do! It'll melt.
                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Hah, those quads are pretty fun, but I'm more into dirt-bikes. :P

And lucky you. It snowed for about 2 minutes here, then stopped. Nothing stuck.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
                  Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
                  Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X