Anyone like Mudvayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone like Mudvayne?

I have their album The New Game and need more, I think this is their first but I have searched around a small bit on google and can't seem to find if they are making any thing else but I need it. So here's the thing, I found them when I called up my radio station and wanted to hear Tool a while back and the DJ (Nick Andrews) told me that tool's music was just too long. I told him to play something as hard or harder and he said he was about to play a new song from Mudvayne. As soon as I heard the song the stoke meter went out of the roof. Can anyone suggest any other bands like this?
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

i thought ld 5.0 was their first album

get some five finger death punch

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

Thanks Mark getting the other albums now. Got to get some more shread music for my adventures in the 1.5 feet of pow I am going to ride tomorrow.
      Revel8 ALPdors
      Gold Revel8 Receptors
      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
      ____
      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Consulting the great an all knowing internet, looks like they had a Demo called "Kill, I Oughta", followed by "L.D. 50". The New Game is their newest, and 4th album. They also have The End of "All Things to Come" and "Lost and Found". Not my style, but it only takes 2 seconds of looking to get all this.
        I do it because I can.
        I can because I want to.
        I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
        '08 KTPs

Comment

Not your Style Ska...wow man, I thought you would be all over this band. lol
          Revel8 ALPdors
          Gold Revel8 Receptors
          Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
          ____

Comment

L.D. 50 is one of my favorite albums of all time. I personally feel like they started going downhill with their last two albums. The End of All Things to Come is an awesome album as well. Lost and found pissed me off because they started making more songs with what I call "radio friendly" hooks. I haven't given the newest album a listen yet, maybe I will sometime.
            Mudvayne kinda remind me of Staind in a way. Both bands started out with such amazing albums and then just started getting soft and if you ask me alienated their original fan base. I understand with success comes happiness though and when you're happy you're not gonna be able to write as much pissed off music.
            Check out Staind's first couple albums though, they are pretty awesome. They are Dysfunction and Break the Cycle.
            08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

I have all their stuff, except their recent release. Good band record, but unfortunately horrible live.
              Edward in NYC

Comment

Its all about 10 years baby. U guys should listen to all of there work. There old and not famous stuff is way better than their famous stuff. Its like metalcore, and the singer is just a genious. Hes phenominal.

Comment

Will look into them, thanks man
                  Revel8 ALPdors
                  Gold Revel8 Receptors
                  Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                  ____

Comment

Originally posted by dvacc20 View Post
                    Its all about 10 years baby. U guys should listen to all of there work. There old and not famous stuff is way better than their famous stuff. Its like metalcore, and the singer is just a genious. Hes phenominal.
                    What songs are you talking about? From what I've heard of them they are more "hard rock" I don't think metalcore would be a good classification for them unless they really really have some musical ranges.

I've listened to:
                    Beautiful
                    Waking Up
                    Through the Iris
                    Wasteland
                    Autumn effect

Not trying to call you out I'm just curious to see if I'm missing some of their good stuff. I don't know much about them at all.
                    08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

Meh, not my type of music. I'm an alternative listener.

I like bands like Muse, The Killers, Modest Mouse, Gogol Bordello, Cake, Death Cab For Cutie, Islands, The White Stripes, The Wombats, We Are Scientists, Wolf Parade, The Cribs, Beck, Radiohead, The Raconteurs, Weezer, The Presidents Of The United States Of America, The Postal Service, Band Of Horses, Rage Against The Machine, Kasabian, and Peter Bjorn And John just to name a few.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
                      Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
                      Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by EmptiMind View Post

I like bands like Muse, The Killers, Modest Mouse, Gogol Bordello, Cake, Death Cab For Cutie, Islands, The White Stripes, The Wombats, We Are Scientists, Wolf Parade, The Cribs, Beck, Radiohead, The Raconteurs, Weezer, The Presidents Of The United States Of America, The Postal Service, Band Of Horses, Rage Against The Machine, Kasabian, and Peter Bjorn And John just to name a few.
                        Check out The Red Paintings, you'll really like em.
                        I do it because I can.
                        I can because I want to.
                        I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                        '08 KTPs

Comment

I'll check 'em out.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
                          Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
                          Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by EmptiMind View Post

Dude, I am a big fan of Muse, Weezer, and Radiohead. Good taste in music man.
                            Revel8 ALPdors
                            Gold Revel8 Receptors
                            Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                            ____

Comment

Working...
                            X