who needs a ride to JayJam??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey matt, where are you down in NC?

My brother is stationed in Jacksonville when he isn't in Iraq. I'm guessing you're at Ft Bragg?

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
      if i can get off ill be driveing from NC. and will be alone.

matt
      Was planning on driving myself up from NYC, but would be happy to join up. I know it's only half the trip, but hey, better than nothing!
      '97 Groove Skywalkers (90cm)
      '09 Revel8 KTPs w/Bomber Elite2

Comment

Due to an unfortunate loss of my most loved possesion (RIP) I will be needing a ride from the nashua(souther NH area
        facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

matt will try to meet up somewhere and give you a rest, joey and I will be driving up as far as I know and you pack light so it shouldnt be a problem.
          you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyAncz View Post
            i need a ride, but i think i am riding with Kirk s. we haven't planed everything out yet. Is there anyone else that would be driving up near I 81 / I 80 ???
            If I Pick up GOM I may be meeting him on/around I-80 if i dont meet him tthere i can still put you on our path if your still looking for a ride. Not set in stone yet. I have 3 seats open still, 2 if you want some elbow room.

Comment

Originally posted by rie202 View Post
              i need a ride from western oregon. anyone?
              Rie, you should find this ride, and get me in on it.

Boards: Revel8 Revolt "Trees" / Revel8 2008 KTPs / Line Jedi
              Bindings: Bombers / FF Pros
              Boots: Raichle 125s

Facebook

Comment

So whats the deal with rides to Jay? Is GOM hitching a ride to Ithaca? Or what? Everyone accounted for?

Comment

I am riding with Andrew, Courtney, and Shaggy. I just need to find the time they are picking me up next week and where so my dad can get off of work to drive me up.
                  Revel8 ALPdors
                  Gold Revel8 Receptors
                  Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                  ____
                  Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                  If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
                    I am riding with Andrew, Courtney, and Shaggy. I just need to find the time they are picking me up next week and where so my dad can get off of work to drive me up.
                    Are you riding up the whole way with them? Cause I thought originally I was going to come pick you up in Ithaca? That still the case or what? I don't know if Skater not going gave them an extra seat or what? Just let me know what I've gotta do.

Comment

They are driving me to Ithaca and you will get me there, then we will go the rest of the way, I don't think skater is going.
                      Revel8 ALPdors
                      Gold Revel8 Receptors
                      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                      ____
                      Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Aaight that sounds like a plan. Any idea of what time. There is a Rail Jam at my school friday afternoon and kinda want to show up and rep. But only if I can without being late to pick you up.

Comment

Yea last i knew Robert, in Ithica, said his vehicle would be really tight with 5 not much room for our gear, and to have 5 people and 5 peoples bags and gear might get really tight. Unless Robert thinks he'd have enough room?
                          Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
                            Yea last i knew Robert, in Ithica, said his vehicle would be really tight with 5 not much room for our gear, and to have 5 people and 5 peoples bags and gear might get really tight. Unless Robert thinks he'd have enough room?
                            My SUV has 3rd row seating but there would be no place to put gear. I am looking to see if I can get a cargo shell to put on top then we could fairly comfortably fit 6.

Comment

ahhhhhh fugde cant drive...Really want to go...no money....Count me out guys maybe next year guys
                              Air 77s
                              ALLZ 09 w/ grooves

Comment

Update I will be calling everyone that is riding up with us at around 6:30pm to go over final details about where/when we are meeting!

Does everyone else have their ride situation worked out??
                                Line Weapons with FF aluminum bindings ...

Originally posted by SkaFreak
                                I hate it when I sarcasm all over the place like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X