who needs a ride to JayJam??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who needs a ride to JayJam??

ok I have been keeping up with the jayjam thread and have noticed that a few people still want to go and are looking for/ have transportation available ....
    so just post up in here if you are looking for a ride or you have room in your car..

I am riding with Adeehr, eldiablodenieve, Courtney, Courtney's brother?

I believe that.....
    skater1078 (detroit area) is looking for someone to share gas with.
    bec2745 (rochester ny) is driving up solo so far and has offered to let people ride

Gom possibly needs a ride...
    JoeyAncz may need a ride from the I81/I80 area

I figure there are a few more that are heading up that are solo or that want to go just dont have a ride, so lets figure it out in here as to not clutter that thread up. I will update this post as people post who has/needs what...Lets hook each other up!!!
    Line Weapons with FF aluminum bindings ...

Originally posted by SkaFreak
    I hate it when I sarcasm all over the place like that.

I am kind of looking for a ride, again my going is still not set in stone. It will be if I get a job, I may go if I don't get a job. Still not positive. Thanks for posting this Shaggy. And why couldn't you make it to BM today? Jarbal was there and he brought a friend.

I don't think it is clutter that shaggy is worried about but more that it may get cluttered over with other clutter creating a big mound of clutter that someone has to clean up...JK. Again, thanks Shaggy.

I may need a ride, just to recap.
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

My brother won't be coming so that'll be one less.

Comment

How much would I have to chip in to get in on that ride? We wouldn't be able to take the car I drive because it is my parent's if I can join you.
        Revel8 ALPdors
        Gold Revel8 Receptors
        Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
        ____
        Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
        If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy433 View Post
          ok I have been keeping up with the jayjam thread and have noticed that a few people still want to go and are looking for/ have transportation available ....
          so just post up in here if you are looking for a ride or you have room in your car..

I am riding with Adeehr, eldiablodenieve, Courtney, Courtney's brother?

I believe that.....
          skater1078 (detroit area) is looking for someone to share gas with.
          bec2745 (rochester ny) is driving up solo so far and has offered to let people ride

Gom possibly needs a ride...

I figure there are a few more that are heading up that are solo or that want to go just dont have a ride, so lets figure it out in here as to not clutter that thread up. I will update this post as people post who has/needs what...Lets hook each other up!!!

My SUV does have 3rd row seating but if we took more people not sure where the gear would go. I used to have a Thule roof cargo box but sold it when I sold my last SUV.

Comment

I know Courtney is going to be heading through the cities to get down and then over there (i think, Courtney?) and if so, she could stop and pick up my Cargo roof carrier. I cant/ am afraid to make it to jayjam, but i will sure be willing to lend my roof carrier out if someone can grab it, its a fullsize one made to rest on an suv.
            2016 Spliffs - Stiff Spliff Sticks!
            2015 Blunt XLs - My go to All-Mountain All-Day boards
            2014 Blunts - Short with Attitude
            2013 KTPS - The Cambered Beasts
            2012 Rockered Condors - The Big Pow Sticks
            2002 Line MNP 98cm (Retired)
            SnowJam 540 Softboot Bindings - My go to bindings
            Original Rocker Softboot Bindings - For when my friends want to try
            RVL8 Receptors - Red
            Line FF Pros (Red - missing)
            DC Status 2012 Softboot (Looking to Upgrade)
            Nordica GTS6 Hardboot (Looking to Upgrade)

Comment

The only issue would be fitting it in my car to make it to Wisconsin, then getting it into Andrew's car and then making it to Ohio to get on the SUV's roof. How big is it?

Comment

dang. you guys are troopers...

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

I don't see how a roof rack will get into or on my Cavalier. Not large inside and no bars on top to anchor it to. Thanks for the offer man, but I don't see how it'll work.
                  Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

i need a ride, but i think i am riding with Kirk s. we haven't planed everything out yet. Is there anyone else that would be driving up near I 81 / I 80 ???

Comment

Its a full size roof cargo carrier thats made to sit on top of an suv/van/station wagon. Ok, but the offer still stands if you can find any way to get it I will be glad to lend it.
                      2016 Spliffs - Stiff Spliff Sticks!
                      2015 Blunt XLs - My go to All-Mountain All-Day boards
                      2014 Blunts - Short with Attitude
                      2013 KTPS - The Cambered Beasts
                      2012 Rockered Condors - The Big Pow Sticks
                      2002 Line MNP 98cm (Retired)
                      SnowJam 540 Softboot Bindings - My go to bindings
                      Original Rocker Softboot Bindings - For when my friends want to try
                      RVL8 Receptors - Red
                      Line FF Pros (Red - missing)
                      DC Status 2012 Softboot (Looking to Upgrade)
                      Nordica GTS6 Hardboot (Looking to Upgrade)

Comment

Originally posted by Gohammer92 View Post
                        Its a full size roof cargo carrier thats made to sit on top of an suv/van/station wagon. Ok, but the offer still stands if you can find any way to get it I will be glad to lend it.
                        Thats awesome of you man, we really appreciate it. If we find a way I'll be sure to let you know!
                        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

if i can get off ill be driveing from NC. and will be alone.

matt

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                            if i can get off ill be driveing from NC. and will be alone.

matt
                            damn, matt that's a drive. you need a co-pilot.

g

Comment

i need a ride from western oregon. anyone?

Search & Win

Comment

Working...
                              X