Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Skiblades" for water

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/b...5&s=505&ipp=24

Graham has some of those and I have been bumming them off of hem when we feel like getting of our asses and doing something. Really easy to use too. Main differance is if you are going to fall, make sure to make it spectacular. Throw yourself into a spiral and be sure to land on your back and skip across the water like a stone. It is insanely fun.
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

The real question is would jjue ride these center mounted or set back and with or without poles.
      "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
        The real question is would jjue ride these center mounted or set back and with or without poles.

Ha , Ha , Mahatma ... ! ! Actually , to blow my extreme image .. I am kind of a sissy at water skiing ... my wife is pretty good at it and tried to teach me a while back at Lake Tahoe .. it was one of my worse sports experiences ever .. first I had to take my glasses off , because I was afraid of losing them in a spectacular high speed fall even with straps , and then could never get up in the choppy lake water ...
        funny , because I took to windsurfing pretty easily ... those skiblades look cool though !!
        Boards :
        Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
        Boots
        K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
        Bindings:
        Zero Pro Non release Binding
        Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
        Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
        Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
        Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

jjue,

I've never done either. Although, wind surfing does look like fun and is very popular here. About the only things I've done on water is kayaking (which we were big on for a few years) and dinghy sailing. Kayaking is great fun once you know how to Eskimo roll (which you should learn right away) and kayakers are great people. Never met a bad one. When my wife and I first got married we lived in the country (side effect of being poor - ha ha) but as we grounded we moved into the city. Closer to work, better schools and 1 hour dry cleaners. Kayaking sort of faded away at that point. I'd like to try wind surfing.
          "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

103cm long... 23cm wide...

I'd love to try those...

Comment

Working...
            X