Instructor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructor

so i am a ski instructor at BM/BW. i ride twin tips to instruct on most the time but the supervisor said is i get a group of kids on boards/blades i can teach on my boards. i also tried out to be an instructor for our freestyle boot camp and i got the spot. i am going to try to hope on my boards some for boot camp and show those guys what we can actually do, maybe even let them try them?
    Sessions Flicker Pinups jacket/DC Denier-d pants
    2008 FT High Five
    Salomon Verse 550
    -2011 ktp's w/ black receptors(soon)
    -Line Weapons/FF pros (blk&red)
    -Groove patriot (2hole)/skyskater
    links: SFD Clothing & Outdoor Technology

sweet dude spread the word

Comment

If I had enough people out on them....I was planning on doing that this season too.

Best of luck. Hand out some flyers..

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

You no i would do it but i dont have 300 bucks to throw at learning trick especial sicen i ride with you anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by jare_ball248 View Post
          so i am a ski instructor at BM/BW. i ride twin tips to instruct on most the time but the supervisor said is i get a group of kids on boards/blades i can teach on my boards. i also tried out to be an instructor for our freestyle boot camp and i got the spot. i am going to try to hope on my boards some for boot camp and show those guys what we can actually do, maybe even let them try them?
          Is there any part of the bootcamp for teens that stands out as the one people fail the most?

Comment

Working...
          X