summer? first thread... YAHAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summer? first thread... YAHAR

heyhey, what are all you people up to during the summer?i'll be working, wakeboarding and skateboarding... ooh how i love to wakeboard, anybody else?
    POW!nded

it confuses me how skateboarders ski & skiboard because rolling is so similar to skiboarding... but it's cool. do what you want to when you wanna do it. but it'll still confuse me

I wakeboard about once a week in the summer. 2002 LF trip 133 w/ 2003 LF ultra sucs & an 03 moomba mobius lsv wakeboardngs nice to jus go out n be in the middle of the lake. i love it.

I roll 24/7, so i'll be doin that the rest of the time.

Comment

golf, golf is the shit yo, i love it
      Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

golf is sweet, extremely hard, but sweet
        ive always wanted to get into the inlining but the reason why i havent is cuz ive never had any extra cash, its all been going into something. i skateboard cuz one night i found a deck just sitting there on a sidewalk, so i took it.

yahar
        POW!nded

Comment

hehe i'll sell u my old skates for 30$
          Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

i ww kayak inline i want to get some inline speed skates them things are sweet and watter ski i want to try some inverts on them this year

Comment

i'll probably be working at the bowling alley, finishing up my degree in a useless subject.. hopefully go to vegas for some heavy gambling at the 5 cent slots.. also planning a trip to cuba.. other than mini skirts, i hate everything about summer.. hopefully canada gets another blizzard..
              says i: DirtyStirFry

Comment

I'll be working like crazy this summer. I just hope for 1 more snow storm. A nice big one of about 30-60cm. There are announcing one but yea for the summer, I hope it's like 100 degrees here so I could enjoy teh pool and the water park at Sauveur.

Comment

Bailey,

It's straight that you skateboard, dun feel like you should roll jus cuz you skiboard. they're just a lot similar in feeling (other than the flexibility, weight, and "edges"), so they help each other equally.

I've got 3 pair of extra skates right now that I can sell you. You can also check the messageboard on www.be-mag.com .

size 10 2002 Razor Shima 2 - its pretty beat up, but i'd sell you everything but frames & bearings for like $30 US + shipping. (frames cost 30 to 60 dollars US new & bearings = 15 to 30 US)

size 10 2003 Razor Shima 1 - everything (frames and bearings too) for $90 US + shipping. I would sell cheaper, but i replaced practically everything on them - completely black - buckles, cuffs, boots, souls, backslide plates, GC frames, senate sinister liners.

size 12 2003 Rollerblade TRS (customized w/ white detail skin) - everything for $80 plus shipping ( picture can be found @ http://bustagrinds865.tripod.com/ska...ser/index.html )

All these skates were priced around $300 retail. if you want brand new skates just like the shimas with crappier frames & wheels, get a new pair of Razor Cult 3s - $150 US across the internet

Comment

past few summers i've been working at a summer camp in MI - it's a lot of partying, drinking, havin fun... now i've entered the corporate world and, i guess, will have to stay in the office and go for a couple of beers in tavern in the evenening. no fun at all
                    alongside, i finally want to learn to wakeboard on weekends
                    if you want to experience the element - get out of the vehicle!

Comment

hm, sounds like a great deal, i will definately keep that in mind as i start to work more. i will definately let you know if i am interested in 1 or 2 months.
                      Are the rollerblade trs in as good condition as they look in the pic?
                      Thanks a lot!
                      POW!nded

Comment

I took that pic before I skated them, but I only skated them around 10 days, and not on rough ledges or anything. The skins are in almost as good condition, a little worn down from cessing, but they're not dirty. The skates are still that clean. The souls are in real good condition still. The frames are in decent condition - not like brand new, but not old. I forgot what the wheels are like on them, I switch em around so much anymore...

Comment

ill be sitting on my ass all summer

Comment

Working...
                          X