The Forum has moved servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wookie View Post

Using the “timeline” list in Tapatalk seems to work for find new/unread posts but there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to do it through the PC web interface
    As of today, Tapatalk iOS is not working properly. I'm logged into Tapatalk, logged into the forum, and the "unread" features don't work, and I can't reply or post. I get messages like shown in my attachments.

I have deleted the app from my phone and re-downloaded, logged back into everything, and the problem still persists.
    Attached Files

Comment

Also, how do I change my signature? I can't seem to find where to edit it in this new format. . .

Comment

Originally posted by macrophotog View Post

As of today, Tapatalk iOS is not working properly. I'm logged into Tapatalk, logged into the forum, and the "unread" features don't work, and I can't reply or post. I get messages like shown in my attachments.

I have deleted the app from my phone and re-downloaded, logged back into everything, and the problem still persists.
        I have a similar issue. Tapatalk tells me I am not logged in to the forum. I can see "Timeline" posts, bit not "Unread" posts.
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Also, how do I change my signature? I can't seem to find where to edit it in this new format. . .
          I just struggled to do the same, it's not at all obvious

once you're logged in, click on your name in the top right, then "My Profile", then on the left you'll have "Edit settings", on the new page you go to the second tab "Account", scroll to about the middle of the page and you'll find at the "Conversation Detail Options" a link called "Edit Post Signature"
          Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
          Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
          Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post

I have a similar issue. Tapatalk tells me I am not logged in to the forum. I can see "Timeline" posts, bit not "Unread" posts.
            Good to hear I'm not the only one - the Unread feature is how I kept up with all the posts. Now I'll have to manage another way. . .

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post

I just struggled to do the same, it's not at all obvious

once you're logged in, click on your name in the top right, then "My Profile", then on the left you'll have "Edit settings", on the new page you go to the second tab "Account", scroll to about the middle of the page and you'll find at the "Conversation Detail Options" a link called "Edit Post Signature"
              Thanks - I was looking all over for it! It wasn't obvious in the previous iteration, but this is even less so. . .

Comment

Are there more resort reviews left to be migrated over? I was looking for info on resorts in Japan.

Comment

Unread is now working in Tapatalk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X