Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Forum has moved servers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Wookie View Post

    Using the “timeline” list in Tapatalk seems to work for find new/unread posts but there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to do it through the PC web interface
    As of today, Tapatalk iOS is not working properly. I'm logged into Tapatalk, logged into the forum, and the "unread" features don't work, and I can't reply or post. I get messages like shown in my attachments.

    I have deleted the app from my phone and re-downloaded, logged back into everything, and the problem still persists.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #32
      Also, how do I change my signature? I can't seem to find where to edit it in this new format. . .

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by macrophotog View Post

        As of today, Tapatalk iOS is not working properly. I'm logged into Tapatalk, logged into the forum, and the "unread" features don't work, and I can't reply or post. I get messages like shown in my attachments.

        I have deleted the app from my phone and re-downloaded, logged back into everything, and the problem still persists.
        I have a similar issue. Tapatalk tells me I am not logged in to the forum. I can see "Timeline" posts, bit not "Unread" posts.
        Just these, nothing else !

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by macrophotog View Post
          Also, how do I change my signature? I can't seem to find where to edit it in this new format. . .
          I just struggled to do the same, it's not at all obvious

          once you're logged in, click on your name in the top right, then "My Profile", then on the left you'll have "Edit settings", on the new page you go to the second tab "Account", scroll to about the middle of the page and you'll find at the "Conversation Detail Options" a link called "Edit Post Signature"
          RVL8 Blunt XL
          Spruce Raptors 125LE
          Revel8 2010 Revolt Trees 105cm
          Spruce Yellow/Red 120s

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post

            I have a similar issue. Tapatalk tells me I am not logged in to the forum. I can see "Timeline" posts, bit not "Unread" posts.
            Good to hear I'm not the only one - the Unread feature is how I kept up with all the posts. Now I'll have to manage another way. . .

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by newbie2011 View Post

              I just struggled to do the same, it's not at all obvious

              once you're logged in, click on your name in the top right, then "My Profile", then on the left you'll have "Edit settings", on the new page you go to the second tab "Account", scroll to about the middle of the page and you'll find at the "Conversation Detail Options" a link called "Edit Post Signature"
              Thanks - I was looking all over for it! It wasn't obvious in the previous iteration, but this is even less so. . .

              Comment


              • #37
                Are there more resort reviews left to be migrated over? I was looking for info on resorts in Japan.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by macrophotog View Post

                  As of today, Tapatalk iOS is not working properly. I'm logged into Tapatalk, logged into the forum, and the "unread" features don't work, and I can't reply or post. I get messages like shown in my attachments.

                  I have deleted the app from my phone and re-downloaded, logged back into everything, and the problem still persists.
                  Unread is now working in Tapatalk!


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X