No announcement yet.

EDC Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, just a bit of fun. Here is a tyre inflator, passing resemblance?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

EDC Thread

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
      Ok, just a bit of fun. Here is a tyre inflator, passing resemblance?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Hmm, that looks like a pipe to me. I've must have too much time on the Ickys, it's warping my sense of reality.
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
        Hmm, that looks like a pipe to me. I've must have too much time on the Ickys, it's warping my sense of reality.
        Perhaps a multitool? Inflate some tires, go on a challenging ride, then chill and "deflate your mind". Groovy!
        Boards:
        2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
        2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
        2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
        2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
        2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
        2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
        2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
        2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Whole new meaning to all in one

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
          Crossbow (go to dream board)
          Most everything else over time.
          Go Android

Comment

Lol, glad we could get this thread going. In fairness, the tire inflator does have a striking resemblance to some other "multipurpose objects" if you will. So it wasn't nearly as naive a question as it seemed.

In regards to a couple posts about CCW, I would be carrying too except I'm 20 years old (to young for permit in NY and MA where I live), plus I live on a college campus most of the year so that would be extra illegal . However, at least at RIT, they have no problem with knives/multitools unlike a lot of other schools. In fact, within the engineering department (I'm studying mechanical), it's pretty much expected that you will have one on your person at all times - even the professors do.

In addition to what I posted, I have a bunch of other goodies in my backpack which is with me most of the time. And when I'm at the mountain I usually carry a larger leatherman for adjusting bindings and things. I like my tools

Comment

Working...
            X