Near Oroville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Near Oroville?

Just checking in on N California folks who might be affected by the flooding. I hope you all are safe. My dad, step-mother and step-sister's family in Live Oak and Yuba City spent last in a hotel in Williams.
    171cm/190lbs
    Current Favorites:
    RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
    Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
    Other boards I'm trying:
    Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

I've been watching the news about that area. It looks like a mess. There's a lot of issues with flooding, mudslides, rockslides, etc. in Northern CA and the Reno/Tahoe area. Hwy 50 (a major route in and out of Tahoe) is closed indefinitely because of rockslides and the worry of possibly more slides. I just read that there's more storms coming for the end of this week continuing through Feb. Things are probably going to get even worse.
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Wow...

My dad called earlier to say that they got home and no damage other than flooded orchards nearby. 30 minutes ago, my sister texted to say that they had to evacuate again.
      Be safe, everyone.
      171cm/190lbs
      Current Favorites:
      RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
      Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
      Other boards I'm trying:
      Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
        Hwy 50 (a major route in and out of Tahoe) is closed indefinitely because of rockslides and the worry of possibly more slides.
        That must be horrible for people that live in the valley and work at the resorts. Maybe they will actually fix that slide area. I've been stuck in traffic there a couple of times myself due to rock slides.

Comment

Working...
        X